Washington, DC (PRWEB) June 01, 2011
TopSpeakingDocs Knowledge Transference website (TSDKT), the brainchild of Dr. Michael C. Griffiths, a Washington DC dentist, creates a worldwide collaborative environment for sharing information within and by 45 health care, scientific, engineering and technology disciplines. The primary objective of TSDKT is to serve as a repository, listing the top vetted speakers by discipline for organizations when they need to identify and hire speakers. Beneficiaries of this effort are practicing professionals who participate in continuing education (CE) programs.
Dr. Griffiths holds a Doctorate in Dental Surgery from the University of Michigan and a Master of Science in Public Health from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. For 16 years, Dr. Griffiths was a medical school assistant professor at Howard University’s School of Medicine; a consultant on health care reform for Presidents Reagan, G.H.W. Bush and Clinton where he authored regulations for nursing homes. Dr. Griffiths has held numerous fellowships from the American College of Dentistry and the International College of Dentistry.
According to Dr. Griffiths, “TSDKT represents a new opportunity to establish a repository of scientific and informative knowledge exchange using state-of--art internet technology. Our website presents a unique opportunity for individuals and organizations to interact. This interaction can significantly change the extent and depth of knowledge transference; a practice that has hindered the advancement of mankind. The ability to share and transfer knowledge independent of geo-political forces will significantly alter the current paradigm cycle of discovery and loss.”
Frequently, a majority of people trained in the 45 disciplines represented on the TSDKT website, do not have the support to publish their ideals and observations through publishing houses. This will continue until websites like TSDKT provide venues to accommodate the explosion of information.
TSDKT audiences are classified by user groups and include:
1. Speakers wishing to present their ideas and/or knowledge based experience within a specific discipline.(User Group I)
2. Global members of the TSDKT website are professionals working in the 45 selected disciplines. (User Group III)
3. Universities, colleges and technical institutions that train individuals in the 45 disciplines listed. These educators are often involved in research, development and evaluation of existing practices and future trends within their discipline. (User Group II)
4. Professional associations within specific subject matter disciplines that provide continuing education and professional development. (User Group II)
5. Government and government-affiliated agencies with regulatory responsibility or contractual interest in securing a speaker. (User Group II)
6. Strategic partners, sponsors and advertisers (User Group IV)
For more information, contact William L. Hurt. Visit our website at http://www.topspeakingdocs.com
# # #