It's an Education, not a Process.
Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) June 07, 2011
Debt Bailout USA's latest edition of their educational "do-it-yourself" website is easily one of the finest credit and debt resources for consumers, to date.
In the Debt Bailout USA membership site, consumers will find information on:
- Credit - What is credit? How credit works. What are consumer credit rights. How to correct inaccurately reported information on a credit report. What will help or hurt credit?
- Debt - What is debt? How debt works. What good debt and bad debt is. How to get out of bad debt. How to avoid bad debt.
- Payday Loan - What are payday loans? How to eliminate them. What are consumer rights?
- Planning for the future - Information everyone should know now about credit and debt that can impact consumers later. How to pay bills. How to save money!
- Contact information - Local, state, and federal government resources providing assistance (i.e. where to file consumer complaints, research consumer protection, and read the latest on government regulations and legislation). Creditors and collectors (the phone and fax number to get to the people who will work with consumers).
- Forms - Forms and instructions needed to handle credit and debt issues.
- Calculators - Easy to use to determine creditor payoffs, debt settlements, and savings for future!
Debt Bailout USA will provide access to up-to-date credit and debt articles and credit and debt blogs for the latest legislation and industry changes. They work closely with affiliates to provide current information in other industries, such as home loan modifications, consumer protection, and student loan issues.
When Jenn Elland, the CEO of Debt Bailout USA was asked, "What makes Debt Bailout USA different?" She responded, "We really do want to help people. We want to make it easy for people to learn about credit and debt, to repair any current credit and debt issues, as well as, avoid future issues. We want to do all this in a way everyone can afford. Chris and I, along with our team of credit and debt specialists, affiliates, and other industry experts are here to help."