3.2, visually, reflects a quantum leap over previous versions
Kensington, MD (PRWEB) June 07, 2011
June 2011 availability of Infolinx WEB version 3.2 includes completely redesigned user interface, expanded security functionality, range-based data capability, Microsoft Reports, and workflow notifications.
Infolinx System Solutions, a leading provider of enterprise physical records management software, announced the scheduled production release, version 3.2, of its physical records management application, Infolinx WEB. "3.2, visually, reflects a quantum leap over previous versions" said Tim Butler, Infolinx Managing Director. "Beyond the new look however are a host of new and improved features that we are, quite frankly, very excited about.”
Available to new clients or those wishing to upgrade from previous versions, the 3.2 feature-set includes:
- A completely redesigned Web 2.0 interface with context-sensitive help, making extensive use of Ajax, and compatible with IE, Firefox, and Chrome browsers
- New data manipulations tools including the introduction of range-based data fields, keyword-searching, and delete/undelete/expunge capability
- The introduction of Microsoft Reports supporting on-demand or scheduled out-of-process execution and delivery
- E-mail-based workflow notifications initiated by virtually any application action or data change
- Improved Request functionality
- Advanced support for Retention, Legal Holds, and Citation reference
- Deepened Security Model allowing for advanced data/functionality hybrid configuration
- Contemporary technical platform compatibility including support for Server 2008, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 11g, IIS 7.0 and ASP.NET 3.5
- Optional Features such as Laserfiche integration, Iron Mountain integration support, Space Management, enhanced storage and process based billing support, and supply item management
Infolinx System Solutions is a leading provider of enterprise physical records management software, professional business services and information management consulting products to a broad range of commercial and government clients worldwide. Infolinx solutions and services manage critical business documents from point of creation through final disposition, offering customers reduced risk and improved operational efficiencies with a verifiable return on investment. Infolinx maintains clients within all major business segments and the public sector. Visit Infolinx System Solutions for additional information.