(PRWEB) June 01, 2011
Accor Hotels in India recently launched the Summer Saver Campaign – one of their most successful campaigns to date. Summer Saver has gained positive feedback and praise from expats and domestic travellers alike. Luckily, guests can still enjoy the Summer Saver campaign by booking before 30th June 2011, for a stay period between 1st April – 7th July 2011.
June is the last month of this campaign and a chance to indulge in the rich beauty of this country – India, where culture and heritage meet a modern lifestyle. The Summer Saver campaign is running at the following Accor Hotels in India :
- Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre in Hyderabad
- ibis Gurgaon in Gurgaon
- ibis Mumbai Airport in Mumbai
- ibis Pune in Pune
- Novotel Hyderabad Airport in Htderabad
- Mercure Lavasa in Lavasa
- Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach in Mumbai
- Grand Mercure Bangalore in Bengaluru
- Mercure Hyderabad Abids in Hyderabad
Guests are advised to book 7 days in advance. It is the last opportunity of the year for one of the most valuable offers, Summer Saver Campaign. For more information please visit Accor Hotels website.
Accor, a major global group and the European leader in hotels, as well as the global leader in services to corporate clients and public institutions, operates in nearly 100 countries with 150,000 employees. It offers to its clients over 40 years of expertise in two core businesses:
- Hotels, with the Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure, Suitehotel, Ibis, all seasons, Etap Hotel, Formule 1 and Motel 6 brands, representing 4,000 hotels and nearly 500,000 rooms in 90 countries, as well as strategically related activities, such as Lenôtre;
- Services, with 30 million people in 40 countries benefiting from Accor Services products in employee and public benefits, rewards and loyalty, and expense management.
# # #