Santa Barbara, CA (PRWEB) June 02, 2011
Dan Poynter’s Global eBook Awards are more than an honor for the best eBooks published. The Global eBook Award Program offers high-profile publicity for eBook authors, publishers. Your eBook entry allows readers to discover your eBook through a built-in publicity campaign.
What authors/publishers get for submitting their eBooks:
*Entry into the awards contest GlobalEbookAwards.com .
*Feedback from judges.
*All books nominated may use the promotional verbiage “Nominated for the Global eBook Award.”
*Award stickers (files) in .tif and .jpg for “applying” to eBook covers, websites and promotional materials. Sticker will say Winner, Finalist, or Nominated.
Dates for Entry:
- EBook released anytime before July 1, 2011.
- Application deadline: June 30, 2011, midnight, Pacific Time.
- Finalists announced July 20, 2011.
- Award ceremony in beautiful Santa Barbara: Saturday, August 20, 2011.
Winners and finalists will be listed on the official http://www.GlobalEbookAwards.com site and
- Winners and finalists will receive Global eBook Award certificates.
- Winners will be announced to the media in news releases.
- Videos for Amazon pages and YouTube.
- Close-ups of the cover and then the author or publisher receiving the award
- And much more…
“To break out of the pack and rise above the noise, your eBook needs to get read. Readers have to read it, love it, and tell someone else. This is “word of mouth.” Global eBook Awards are more than a “sticker:” they come with a built-in publicity machine.
To be successful, fiction has to get read.
To be successful, nonfiction has to be brought to the attention of its category audience.
The Global eBook Awards are designed to help you achieve these goals.
contact: Barbara Gaughen (GONE) 805 968 8567 barbara(at)rain(dot)org