Coventry, UK (PRWEB UK) 3 June 2011
Coventry Building Society has launched the latest issue of the popular eNotice online savings account. The account combines a best buy rate of 3.05% AER/gross p.a., the flexibility of unlimited withdrawals and just 30 days notice for penalty free access.
eNotice (2) is guaranteed to pay a variable rate of at least 3.05% AER/gross p.a. until 31 March 2012.
This best buy account also demonstrates Coventry’s commitment to providing long-term value for money. With a bonus of just 0.5% for the first 12 months it contrasts with many other competing accounts with significantly higher introductory bonuses that drop off after the first year, leaving the customer on an uncompetitive rate.
The 30 day notice period is also extremely competitive with some notice accounts requiring up to 180 days notice or restricting the number of withdrawals permitted.
Colin Franklin, Sales and Marketing Director at Coventry Building Society, said: “The eNotice account proved to be very popular amongst savers when it was launched in January this year so we are delighted to launch our second issue today. For savers looking for flexibility and a best buy rate of 3.05% AER/gross p.a. the eNotice account is ideal.”
Customers can apply at http://www.thecoventry.co.uk
Notes to Editors
- Coventry Building Society is the third largest building society in the UK with assets exceeding £22.3 billion.
Annual interest Monthly interest
Gross pa Net equivalent pa AER Gross pa Net equivalent pa
£1,000 - £250,000 3.05% 2.44% 3.05% 3.01% 2.41%
- This account is internet based only. Customers must apply online at http://www.thecoventry.co.uk
- Applicants must be aged 16 or over.
- Annual interest will be paid on the anniversary of account opening. Monthly interest on the last day of the month.
- Annual and monthly interest can be added or paid away.
- Withdrawals are permitted subject to 30 days notice.
- Immediate withdrawals are available subject to an interest penalty of 30 days interest on the amount withdrawn.
- Additional deposits can be made at any time.
- The rate includes a 0.50% AER bonus for 12 months from account opening, we will inform customers before the end of their introductory bonus period.
- The rate is variable and is guaranteed to be at least 3.05% AER until 31 March 2012.