Fort Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) June 05, 2011
Help in the American Red Cross relief effort by registering before June 15, 2011 for Building Business Capability, October 31-November 3, 2011, Fort Lauderdale, FL. Register by using REDC and 10% of the registration cost will be donated to the American Red Cross. Take advantage of early bird pricing before June 30, 2011 and save $300
Building Business Capability offers tutorials, keynotes, sessions and case studies with 5 days of content featuring 17 tutorials and 130 sessions across 10 tracks.
Building Business Capability Agenda is now online, visit http://www.buildingbusinesscapability.com/2011/agenda for more information
Hear Case Studies from Companies such as:
The Vanguard Group
First Bank of Delaware
Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC)
Bank of Montreal
California Association of Realtors
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
West Bend Mutual Insurance
CONTECH Construction Products, Inc.
Authority of Norway
Gain insight from featured industry heavy-weights:
Ronald G. Ross, Co-Founder & Principal, Business Rule Solutions, LLC and Executive Editor, BRCommunity.com
Gladys S.W. Lam, Principal & Co-Founder, Business Rule Solutions, LLC and Publisher, BRCommunity.com
Kathleen Barret, President and Chief Executive Officer, IIBA
Roger Burlton, Founder, BPTrends Associates
Paul Harmon, BPTrends
Kevin Brennan, CBAP, PMP, V.P. Professional Development, IIBA
James Taylor, CEO, Decision Management Solutions
Alec Sharp, President, Clariteq Systems Consulting Ltd.
Sandy Kemsley, Kemsley Design
James Kabielus, Forrester Research
Clay Richardson, Forrester Research
John A. Zachman, Zachman International
Jeff Scott, Forrester Research
Kerrie Holley, IBM Fellow, CTO of IBM's SOA Center of Excellence
Ellen Gottesdiener, EBG Consulting, Inc.
Stay informed and learn the latest with featured topics:
- Best Practices in Rule Discovery and Analysis
- The Top 10 Mistakes Business Analysts Make in Capturing Business Rules
- Agile Predictive Process Platforms: The Key to Business Agility
- Decision Models and Decision Tables: How To
- BPM Standards: What is New in BPMN 2.0
- Deliver Transformational Projects Through BPM Centers of Excellence
- Key Elements to Road Map a Business Analysis Practice in Your Organization
- Business Economics of Decisioning at Large Scale
- The Dollars Are In the Details: Measuring the Cost of Requirements
- Business Architecture: Trends and Directions by the Leaders in the Field
- How Ready are You for BPM? Assessing your Maturity and Building your Roadmap
- Getting Executive Buy-in for Process-Based Management
- Process and Information Architectures – the Missing Link to Improving Enterprise Performance
- Business Capability Maps and Models: New Ideas and New Solutions
- Operating in a Regulated Environment: Understanding & Incorporating Requirements Beyond your Control
- Using Business Rule Management Systems Most Effectively for Your Organization
- Using Behavior Driven Deployment and Feature Injection to Build Better Software
- A Business Process Project Manager’s Security Checklist
- Taking It to the Next Level of Effectiveness and Skills in Business Analysis
Your all-inclusive pass gives you access to four core BBC conferences: the Business Rules Forum, the Business Process Forum and the Business Analysis Forum (the official conference of IIBA) - plus new in 2011 the Business Architecture Summit. Bring the team: Each additional attendee from the same company registered at the same time receives an extra $200 off the Forum Pass.
The Building Business Capability conference is supported by the following sponsors: Bosch, InRule Technology, B2T Training, BPTrends Associates, Business Rules Solutions, LLC, IIL, RuleArts, Watermark Learning, Pegasystems, Corticon, ESI International, iRise, Be Informed, Corporate Education Group, New Wisdom Software, InQuestra, Learning Tree International, OpenRules, Inc., PMCentersUSA, Technics Publications, BRCommunity.com, Object Management Group, Association of Business Process Management Professionals and the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
Please visit http://www.buildingbusinesscapability.com for more information or go to http://www.buildingbusinesscapability.com/registration to register.
About Rising Media
Rising Media is a specialized media company focused on the production of business-technology related conferences and exhibitions. Rising Media currently produces events including eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit, Conversion Conference, Google Analytics Users’ Great Event (GAUGE), Predictive Analytics World, Predictive Analytics World for Government, Text Analytics World, Internet Marketing Conference, Web Effectiveness Conference, Building Business Capability, Search Marketing Expo, Social Gaming Summit and Semtech in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Finland and Australia. http://www.risingmedia.com.