We see 9xMED as the de facto platform that will power the healthcare transaction processing market for countless customers. It allows all users, regardless of technical ability, to embrace a proper balance of technology and industry best practices.
Kansas City, MO (PRWEB) June 07, 2011
Healthcare transaction management may get a little less challenging for medical banking partners with the introduction of a completely Web-based system to manage claims, payments and transaction processing workflows.
The solution, 9xMED, helps address some of the more inefficient aspects of healthcare payment process by managing all electronic and paper-based payments from patients, insurance companies and private payers.
Created by Kansas City, Mo.-based 9x Data Services, 9xMED offers a fully automated transaction delivery solution that provides a clear pathway for communications among system users. The platform supports all current data types, document formats and system capabilities, helping clear the technology barrier that stifles efficiency for so many companies.
“Technology is not the answer to healthcare transaction management challenges,” says Shelly Heflin, chief executive officer at 9x Data Services. “What healthcare organizations need is an entirely new approach to the management of claims, payments and other administrative tasks.”
9xMED helps establish more secure communications between healthcare providers, payers and other parties. The new platform converts all elements of healthcare transaction, correspondence, ERA files, patient payments and paper-based EOB documents into an auto-postable 835 electronic format. Transactions that are ready for posting are delivered within moments to the healthcare provider’s billing or patient management system.
By adopting a technology-independent approach to transaction management, 9xMED helps users select just the right solution for every healthcare organization. It addresses the entire claims lifecycle – from originating and editing claims to communication and presentation, reconciliation, imaging and archiving of claims data.
Some of the advantages and benefits of 9xMED include:
- Reduces denials and cycle times. Electronic claims processing dramatically improves the accuracy of claims, shortens payment cycles, captures more revenue and accelerates cash flow for healthcare providers.
- Eliminates manual processes. A digital approach eliminates traditional manual steps, reduces errors, and leads to greater productivity and lower labor and operational costs.
- Provides real-time visibility. Track individual claims, manage the entire claims processing effort and monitor AR levels and collections.
- Lowers total cost of ownership (TCO). A 100% Web-based system eliminates the need for costly servers, customer networks, and additional infrastructure.
- Secure and scalable. Leverages advanced security and backup technologies to provide comprehensive security protections. Scales easily to meet the needs of any size practice.
- Supports a smart practice. Organizations can choose the analytic, business intelligence (BI) and reporting components that best meet their medical and business requirements.
“We see 9xMED as the de facto platform that will power the healthcare transaction processing market for countless customers,” Heflin says. “It allows all users, regardless of technical ability, to embrace a proper balance of technology and industry best practices to more accurately and efficiently process transaction data.”
About 9x Data Services
9X Data Services provides cutting edge, complete and reliable technology. We do this by providing our partners with the right technologically advanced tools as well as a total package to protect them and help them maximize their growth with the right marketing tools. For more information visit http://www.9xdataservices.com.
# # #