Our teachers' passion fuels our commitment, which is why we are pleased to announce our Balera Footwear line has expanded, focusing on 17 of the most competitively priced dance shoes in the industry.
St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) June 07, 2011
Weissman Designs for Dance reveals ten new constructed-from-scratch shoes in the Balera Footwear collection. This addition of classic and contemporary styles more than doubles the shoe line introduced in 2010 and more than triples inventory to ensure strong stock availability. "Our teachers' passion fuels our commitment, which is why we are pleased to announce our Balera Footwear line has expanded, focusing on 17 of the most competitively priced dance shoes in the industry," says Claudia Reed, Senior Vice-President of Marketing for Weissman.
Balera Footwear’s high quality dance shoes fuse irresistible materials with craftsmanship, fantastic fit, coloration, comfort and value pricing. Each shoe benefits from advanced technology in manufacturing and materials. This allows Weissman to bring dance retailers, studio owners and teachers a medley of styles made with state-of-the-art construction for wholesale prices that drive profit.
NEW 2011 Balera Footwear styles and features include:
● Balera Spiral (B220): Half-sole lyrical sandal with adjustable straps for a snug, yet comfortable, fit
● Balera Syncopate (B160): Lace-up tap shoe with floor friendly recessed tap screws
● Balera Amplify (B150): Slip-on tap shoe with nylon/spandex gore insets for easy slip-on and snug fit
● Balera Cadence (B130): 1.5” heel tap shoe with comfortable Achilles notch cut-out
● Balera Strut (B140): 2” heel character shoe perfectly matched with Balera tights for a seamless line
● Balera Louie (B110): 1.5” character shoe with scored leather sole to enhance traction and flexibility
● Balera Fusion (B80): Split-sole jazz shoe with padded neoprene inserts for arch support
● Balera Hinge (B210): Lace-up split-sole jazz shoe with rubber sole grips for stability while turning
● Balera Elevation (B190): Dance sneaker with lightweight mesh and suede construction for ventilation
● Balera Sandalette (B230): Lyrical sandal with reinforced elastic at top and heel for a secure fit
For more information on the complete line of Balera Footwear and dancewear classics call 1.800.477.5410 to request the NEW Weissman Designs for Dance Basics catalog or visit http://www.DesignsForDance.com. Dance studio owners can register to become a customer or shop and preview the styles available online and by catalog. Visit our website for additional information.
ABOUT: Weissman is an industry leader providing fabulous, yet affordable costumes, dancewear and footwear directly to dance studios nationwide and abroad for nearly 50 years. A majority of the costumes and dancewear items are made in the USA at Weissman’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in St. Louis, MO.
# # #