Bethesda, MD (PRWEB) June 06, 2011
EZGSA is pleased to congratulate 10 incoming GSA Schedule holders on their new awards that were approved by the General Services Administration during the week of May 17-31, 2011.
- Sam, Inc. (Schedule 874, GS-10F-0288X) - Provides Program Management and Technical Services to a range of federal agencies. (http://www.samincorp.com)
- Systems Application & Technologies, Inc. (Schedule 874 V, GS-10F-0273X) - Provides program management, operations and maintenance, logistics and engineering support services to the Department of Defense. (http://www.sa-techinc.com/)
- GRB Environmental Services Inc. (Schedule 899, GS-10f-0284X) – Provides environmental consulting and professional management services to government and private organizations. (http://www.grbenv.com)
- Interpreters Inc. (Schedule 738 II, GS-10F-0287X) – Provides on-demand and on-site interpreting, document translation, transcription and language instruction. (http://www.interpreters24hours.com)
- LG Associates, Inc. (Schedule , GS-07F-0506X) – Asen Computer Associates, Inc. provides technology support and implementation services. (http://www.asen.com)
- Novaquest LLC (Schedule 736, GS-35F-0412X) – Supplies small-to-medium enterprise customers of its ENOVIA and CATIA products. (http://www.novaquestsolutions.com)
- Navigant Consulting, Inc. (Schedule 8871, GS-10F-0285X) – Consulting firm assisting clients with business risks and opportunities specializing in energy , healthcare, construction and financial services. (http://www.navigantconsulting.com)
- NBBJ LP (Schedule 874, GS-10F-0286X) - Architectural firm.(http://www.nbbj.com)
- PPT Solutions, Inc. (Schedule 871, GS-10F-0278X) – Provides systems/software engineering, system/software integrity, information systems management and business process reengineering support services to both the federal government and commercial organizations. (http://www.pptsinc.com)
- Roadrunner, Ltd. (Schedule 48, GS-33F-0038X) – Full service transportation provider and relocation company. (http://www.roadrunner-moving.com)
- Widelity Inc. (Schedule 874, GS-10F-0283X) – A professional services and business consulting company provides services to market, sell, design, deploy and operate communications networks. (http://www.widelity.com)
About the GSA Schedule:
GSA Schedules are the federal government’s preferred procurement method to purchase goods and services from approved commercial vendors in a fast and reliable manner. Federal sales through GSA Schedules totaled $37 billion in FY2010.
EZGSA is a full-service government consulting firm specializing in GSA Schedule proposal, contract management and federal business development services for companies aiming to increase their sales opportunities in the federal marketplace. As the private sector’s “Gateway to Government Sales,” EZGSA’s experienced team of proposal specialists is proud to have assisted over 900 clients of all industries with their GSA Schedule awards.
EZGSA clients averaged $1.8 million dollars in sales through their GSA Schedules during FY2010.