“The Suite 22 Luxury Experience Lounge created by HAS Events was a unique and interactive experience for our guests. It's an element of our annual charity event we look forward to each year.” said Pat Smith, President of Pat & Emmitt Smith Charities.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) June 03, 2011
On Friday, May 13 and Saturday, May 14, 2011 Dallas Cowboys Legend and Pro Football Hall of Famer Emmitt Smith and his wife, Pat, hosted the 2nd Annual Emmitt Smith Celebrity Invitational at The Westin Stonebriar Resort in Frisco and TPC Craig Ranch in McKinney, respectively, benefiting Pat & Emmitt Smith Charities (PESC). Suite 22, designed by HAS Events, featured products and services gifted to celebrity friends and VIP supporters of Pat & Emmitt Smith Charities.
Celebrity guests from Clay Walker, Eddie Levert, Donna Richardson-Joyner and more enjoyed Herradura Tequila, Jack Daniels and other Brown-Forman brand cocktails; water provided by Fiji Water and the sounds of celebrity DJ Brandon Olds of BOLD Entertainment while in Suite 22.
Each celebrity walked away with a black reisenthel mini maxi travel bag filled with unique products and services from local and national product brands. Suite 22 highlights of the evening included:
- The iPic movie theater experience showcasing a passion for movies and providing the ultimate escape with a VIP experience certificate for 2 to enjoy dinner and a movie.
- Texas Sports Hyperbarics provided each celebrity with a certificate for a complimentary Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy session, which speeds the recovery from Sports Injuries, concussions and stroke, pre & post surgery and anti-aging and more.
- The MUNITIO™ Listening Lounge featured the SITi (Standard Issue Titanium) Nine Millimeter Earphones™. These hi-performance earphones with bold style, craftsman quality and luxury appeal were a hit with celebrities.
- PERMISSION™ Skincare for Men gifted shave product from their exclusive line of men’s grooming products
- The Gent’s Place Men’s Fine Grooming, known for their custom approach to men’s grooming gifted their 7 Course Haircut service which includes a personal consultation, cut & style; rejuvenating paraffin hand-dip and hand massage, energizing shampoo and conditioning, invigorating scalp massage, face refresher, steamed towel followed by a relaxing neck massage.
- Chocolate Secrets & Wine Gardens new indulgent Gourmet Ice Cream Bar featuring Chocolate Secrets Organic Ice Creams, Sorbets and Sherbets topped with imported wines, champagne and liqueurs.
- Additional gift bag items provided courtesy of Marena Shapewear, M-Clip®, Fiji Water, Palmer’s, FullTiltPoker.Net and Graycliff Cigars.
Celebrities in attendance on Friday evening included Emmitt Smith, Daryl Johnston, Winfred Tubbs, Rayfield Wright, Clay Walker, Eddie Levert, Donna Richardson-Joyner, Sean Salisbury, Jay Humphrey, John Randle, Pierre Larouche, Rickey Jackson, Floyd Little, Jacque Jones, Mike Eruzione, Kenny Lofton, Spud Webb, Tony Casillas, Deion Sanders, Jason Garrett, Michael Finley, Thurman Thomas, Tina Craig, Michael Wilson, Andre Gurode and Leonard Humphries.
On Saturday, golf tournament players also received a gift bag with exclusive gifts provided by Ocean Prime located in Uptown Dallas; the Grand Spa, a favorite of Pat Smith; Floss Dental; Palmer’s; certificates from M-Clip; snacks from Hail Merry Snacks; Cupcakes from Crumbs by Gabrielle; and the reisenthel mini maxi rucksack as the official bag.
“This is our second year hosting Suite 22 at the Emmitt Smith Celebrity Invitational. We are proud to help Pat & Emmitt Smith Charities raise additional money through gifting. We join them in creating educational opportunities and unique experiences for at-risk children.” said Hamilton A Sneed, principal of HAS Events.
HAS Events is a luxury experiential marketing & events firm based in Dallas focused on creating interactive marketing experiences by providing SWAG bags, charity-focused gifting suites and luxury experience events for a discerning clientele.
Pat & Emmitt Smith Charities (PESC) is a 501 (c)(3) public charity that uses proceeds from high-impact celebrity events such as the Annual Emmitt Smith Celebrity Invitational to create unique educational experiences and enrichment opportunities with an educational focus for underserved children. PESC strives to create innovative programs for young people across North Texas and beyond. Pat & Emmitt Smith are connected and invested in each program and experience opportunity that PESC supports.
For more information about the event, products or photos from Suite 22 please contact:
PLAN B PR