Excellent document which should go into the hands of top management of every pharma and biotech company in the world. I particularly found the many examples and their evaluations very useful. The style is perfect, as many people do not have the time to go
Monroe Township, NJ (PRWEB) June 07, 2011
Opinion is split as to the true potential of this market with some predicting it will grow to the multi-billion dollar level within five years, while others point to the limited impact of biosimilars in Europe to date to suggest that it will never be a major threat to branded biologics.
Biosimilar pipelines are rapidly shifting away from the initial focus on the older, less complex, biologics towards the higher earning monoclonal antibodies as well as developing, so called, “biobetters” - similar biologics which offer improvements over the originator.
"The Coming Age of Biosimilars" is a consultancy-style report focused on the many increasing topics of biosimilars and their impending impact on the pharmaceutical industry. This report will provide insights into the drivers & resistors, the developing pipeline, the regulatory pathways, and the competitive landscape for biosimilars.
You can use this report to:
- Understand the current state of the biosimilars market and the drivers & resistors which will impact the area’s future growth
- Identify & exploit effective biosimilar defense or launch strategies depending upon your company’s stance on their impending arrival
- Gain insights into the regulatory pathways currently in place, or in process, in the markets you are targeting for biosimilar entry
- Quickly get up to speed on the current global competitive biosimilar marketplace broken down by company type and region
- Compare your biosimilar strategies with that of your competitors and the other players in the biosimilar industry
To view the table of contents or to order this report, please click here
# # #