A promotional tour traveled the US from May 7 - 20, 2010 to announce the release of Nihal Sri Ameresekere’s first six books on public interest actions and litigations enacted to combat international fraud and corruption.
COLOMBO, Sri Lanka (PRWEB) June 08, 2011
A promotional tour traveled the US from May 7 - 20, 2010 to announce the release of Nihal Sri Ameresekere’s first six books on public interest actions and litigations enacted to combat international fraud and corruption. Book titles include:
- “IMF, World Bank & ADB Agenda on Privatisation Pillage of Plantations In Sri Lanka - Volume I”
- “Colombo Hilton Hotel Construction – Fraud on Sri Lanka Government Sri Lanka’s First Derivative Action in Law - Volume I”
- “IMF, World Bank & ADB Agenda on Privatisation Colombo Port Bunkering Privatisation - Volume III”
- “Derivative/Hedging Deals by Citibank, USA, Standard Chartered Bank, UK, Deutsche Bank, Germany”
- “IMF, World Bank & ADB Agenda on Privatisation Sri Lanka Insurance Privatisation - Volume IV”
- “Transparency & Public Accountability Fiscal Mismanagement – Lack of Public Accountability”
The initial presentation was to the Tax Justice Network in Washington on May 12. The network is a group of NGOs involved, inter-alia, in governance issues, transparency, fiscal management, revenue administration, anti-corruption activity and related legal frameworks. The next event was an address to an event hosted by the Government Accountability Project, Washington, DC, which is the largest and oldest whistleblower organization in US. On May 13 there was an address to the UN Correspondents’ Association in New York, and to interest groups in Los Angeles on May 7-8 & 19-20.
The books were publicized at the 25th Annual Conference of the International Consortium on Governmental Financial Management in Miami on May 15-18, an event attended by 250 delegates from 40 countries including Latin American and African aid agencies such as IMF, World Bank, USAID, OECD and professional organizations concerned with good governance.
The books, published by AuthorHouse, are available in US and UK markets, as well as leading e-retailers.
AuthorHouse, an Author Solutions, Inc. self-publishing imprint, is a leading provider of book publishing, marketing, and bookselling services for authors around the globe and offers the industry’s only suite of Hollywood book-to-film services. Committed to providing the highest level of customer service, AuthorHouse assigns each author personal publishing and marketing consultants who provide guidance throughout the process. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, AuthorHouse will celebrate 15 years of service to authors in Sept. 2011.For more information or to publish a book visit authorhouse.com or call 1-888-519-5121. For the latest, follow @authorhouse on Twitter.
EDITORS: For review copies or interview requests, contact:
(When requesting a review copy, please provide a street address.)