Orem, Utah (PRWEB) June 07, 2011
The latest version of Xactware’s remodeling estimation software contains several new, easy-to-use, time-saving features, including improved data transfer and an easier way to request price lists.
“We’ve made updates and added new features that are designed to make estimating faster, easier, and more intuitive,” said Jeffrey C. Taylor, Xactware’s assistant vice president over XactRemodel®.
Here are some of the features in XactRemodel version 3.3:
- Price lists by ZIP code — Enter the ZIP code of proposed remodeling projects to receive local, up-to-date pricing research for building materials and labor.
- Drag-and-drop data transfer — Easily save estimates by dragging them from XactRemodel to the computer desktop.
- Data transfer backup — Program XactRemodel to back up data automatically and regularly.
- Default e-mail text — Quickly add default e-mail text when sending reports.
- Updated dimensioning diagrams — Get more flexibility with the new dimensioning diagrams.
Current users can download XactRemodel version 3.3 or order the disc at the Xactware Online Store.
Xactware Solutions (Xactware) is a Verisk Analytics company that specializes in the property insurance, remodeling, and restoration industries. Xactware’s technology tools include software estimating programs for PCs and tablet PCs, as well as powerful online systems for replacement-cost calculations, estimate tracking, and data trending in real time. For more information about Xactware’s products and services, call Xactware at 1-800-424-9228 or contact us online.