Overland Park, KS (PRWEB) June 07, 2011
WorkSpace Communications™, a leading cloud provider of Unified Communications solutions today announced its successful migration to the Microsoft® Lync Server™ 2010 platform. The company is among the first nationwide to offer the Lync platform in a multitenant environment – one in which multiple users are accessing the same “cloud.”
WorkSpace Communications delivers hosted enterprise-class phone service integrated with Outlook® 2010, conferencing, collaboration and mobility tools that enable companies to reduce and control their communication expenses, drive employee productivity, support a mobile workforce and be more responsive to customers, partners and employees. The solution is a cost-effective, subscription-based, all-in-one service that’s easy to manage and offers businesses the latest in phone and data services, without a costly capital investment.
Among the benefits for clients utilizing WorkSpace Communications’ Microsoft Lync™ offering:
- Reduced costs: Voice over IP (VoIP) enables communications among geographically dispersed company locations without long distance charges. Integrated audio, video, and Web conferencing helps reduce costs for travel or third-party conferencing solutions.
- Improved productivity: Rich presence information helps employees find each other and choose the most effective way to communicate at a given time. It enables users to maximize real-time collaboration through enhanced conferencing with desktop, application, and virtual whiteboard sharing. The unified voice-enabled Microsoft Lync™ 2010 client provides access to enterprise voice, enterprise messaging, and conferencing from one simplified interface.
- Support for the mobile workforce: Mobile workers can access rich unified communications tools from practically anywhere with an Internet connection, no VPN needed. The presence feature in Lync™ Server 2010 has been updated with mobile location information, making on-the-go workers easier to find and contact.
- Enhanced operational efficiencies: By integrating unified communications and rich presence into business workflows, latency and delays can be reduced or eliminated. For geographically dispersed teams, group chat can enable efficient, topic-specific, multi-party discussions that persist over time.
- Better responsiveness to customers, partners, and employees: Delegation is enhanced through Lync™ 2010, one-click call routing and management features in Microsoft Lync™ 2010 Attendant for receptionists. Rich presence information in both help ensure that opportunities are routed to the right person at the right time.
“Our mission continues to be offering businesses the reliability, security and productivity gains of unified communications at an affordable price point without a capital investment. As a part of that, we’re committed to ensuring our customers are among the first to realize the benefits of the latest technology and enhancements,” says Bryan DiGiorgio, CEO of WorkSpace Communications. “The Lync™ platform will provide our customers with greater advantages and communications capabilities to in turn strengthen their business and market presence. We’re proud to be the first to offer this in a hosted, voice-enabled environment.”
WorkSpace Communication' cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) operating model delivers an enterprise-class suite of integrated communication and collaboration tools to the desktop for the employees of any size firm - from 1 employee to 1,000+ employees. WorkSpace equips smaller companies with the tools historically only available to the Fortune 1,000 and delivers enterprise-class unified communication and collaboration solutions to major companies.
About WorkSpace Communications
WorkSpace Communications is a leading cloud-based, software-as-a-service provider of voice-enabled unified communications solutions headquartered in Kansas City. The company’s enterprise-class voice services are uniquely integrated with the Microsoft® Lync™ Server 2010, Microsoft® Exchange Server 2010 and Microsoft® SharePoint Server. WorkSpace supports clients in reducing communications costs, driving employee productivity and enabling mobility. Through WorkSpace Communications’ wholly owned subsidiary, CXO Global Solutions, the company delivers a number of managed services solutions ranging from call center management, to support and end-user training for a client’s systems integration efforts. WorkSpace Communications was named among the first cloud communication and collaboration service providers to be featured within Ingram Micro, Inc.’s Cloud Marketplace, and holds the coveted Trusted Partner designation from Network Solutions. Visit WorkSpace Communications for more information.