Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) June 09, 2011
Matrox Graphics and Trenton have a long history of delivering quality products and services to our mutual embedded computing and high-end video capture and display customers. We are pleased to announce a new Matrox Graphics / Trenton Systems partnership program that will provide greater value to video display wall customers by providing Matrox Graphics certified video controller solutions.
Trenton's first Matrox certified video controller is the TVC4401. This unit will features up to (6) Matrox Mura MPX boards delivering up to (24) 1080p high-definition inputs and outputs while leveraging the board's 64 Gbit/sec duplex data transfer rate to ensure flawless HD input captures at full resolution frame rate. Trenton video controllers like the TVC4401 combined with Matrox Mura MPX boards will meet many diverse display wall requirements from small-scale corporate boardrooms and digital signage installations to manufacturing process control and military command and control rooms.
Advantages of working with a Matrox certified Trenton video controller:
- Certified Matrox Mura MPX integrated solutions simplify display wall installations and technical support
- Maximum system flexibility designed in upfront to meet current and future video display wall requirements
- Trenton technical support provides a one-stop shop for supporting critical display wall system installations
- Trenton maintains complete BIOS control and provides modifications for complex integrated systems
- All Trenton board level products are designed and manufactured in the United States
- Trenton's manufacturing and integration facilities are ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Trenton's noted seven year embedded product lifecycle support and industry leading customer service
- Trenton offers multiple video controller solutions to meet a vide variety of video control room applications
"Trenton partners with quality companies such as Matrox Graphics to provide our customers with the best possible solution to meet and exceed their unique application requirements", said Dwight Justice, Trenton V-P of Sales. "Our customers have come to rely on Trenton's long heritage of providing customer-driven products, services and systems that deliver performance, precision and stability over extended system deployment cycles."
"Trenton is an ideal partner to provide fully-integrated hardware systems that feature the Matrox Mura technology," said Samuel Recine, Director of Sales - Americas and Asia Pacific, Matrox Graphics Inc. "Mura-based video wall processors will be used in diverse market segments ranging from control rooms to board rooms, and from collaboration applications to digital signage applications."
Trenton is a designer and manufacturer of embedded motherboards, complete industrial rackmount computer systems as well as single board computers, system host boards and backplanes for critical embedded computing applications.
For more information about our company, or any Trenton product, call (800) 875-6031 or (770) 287-3100. Please visit our website at http://www.trentontechnology.com.
Product weblinks referred to in this press release:
Trenton / Matrox Graphics Partnership: http://www.trentontechnology.com/partner-center/working-with-trenton/matrox-graphics
Trenton TVC4401 Video Controller: http://www.trentontechnology.com/products/video-display-wall-systems/matrox-certified/tvc4401
Video Display Wall Solutions: http://www.trentontechnology.com/solutions/video-processing
Matrox, Matrox Graphics and Mura MPX are trademarks and/or registered trademarks Matrox Graphics, Inc.
All other product names are trademarks of their respective owners.