Miami, FL (PRWEB) June 07, 2011
A three-day summit in Miami will feature top executives addressing how American companies are adjusting to rapid demographic changes and an increasingly multicultural economy. Geoscape today announced portions of the lineup for its eighth annual summit on multicultural marketing, to be held in Miami October 26th-28th at the Epic Hotel in Miami. Called The New American Mainstream Business Summit, Geoscape has assembled thought-leaders, including speakers, authors, business leaders and distinguished educators from around the world to address how business and government can better address the changing economy by bringing together strategic ideas and tactical plans from diverse disciplines that include retail, restaurant, franchise, consumer packaged goods manufacturing, financial services, telecommunication, and other industries.
The New American Mainstream Business Summit is one of the first gatherings in the country since the release of the 2010 Census showing historic shifts in the cultural makeup of the economy. It is also one of the largest gatherings of high-level executives willing to share key lessons learned within major organizations that have begun to address these shifts. The more than 50 million Hispanics in the U.S. account for more than one trillion dollars in annual purchasing power.
The New American Mainstream Business Summit will feature presentations, seminars, and in-depth case studies from top business leaders. Designed for corporate business leaders and marketing strategists, this year's conference will focus on addressing this rapidly changing market by improving messaging, sell-through, service and targeting of today’s increasingly diverse American marketplace.
For information on the conference or to register go to: http://www.geoscape.com/summit.asp
Some of the top speakers include:
- Mr. Mark Addicks, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, General Mills – Mr. Addicks oversees the company’s global brand-building strategy, including its advertising, promotions, PR, design, packaging, online, licensing, and multicultural initiatives. Mark also has pioneered several cutting edge propriety marketing ventures.
- Mr. Oris Stuart, CEO and Managing Partner, Global Novations - Stuart helped lead the formation of Global Novations as one of the world's leading talent management organizations.
- Mr. Mark Lopez, Head of Hispanic Audience, Google - a digital media executive and is currently Head of U.S. Hispanic Audience for Google. As Head of the U.S. Hispanic Audience, Mark is responsible for developing and growing Google’s U.S. Hispanic media business.
- Mr. Sean Flynn, Chief Marketing Officer, Florida Marlins - Flynn oversees all aspects of the Marlins marketing efforts, and has been particularly involved in its multicultural marketing efforts.
- Ms. Chiqui Cartegena, Vice President, Corporate Marketing, Univision – an Hispanic media and marketing pioneer with 25 years of experience leading some of America's most successful Spanish-language magazines, including People en Español, and marketing programs such as Club Música Latina for Columbia House.
- Ms. Danielle Gonzalez, EVP, Managing Director, Tapestry Agency - Gonzales specializes in developing plans for companies to reach Hispanic audiences. Gonzales leads all broadcast negotiations for Tapestry, which is responsible for approximately 20 percent of all Hispanic media buys in the country.
- Mr. Javier Palomarez, President and CEO, United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce - Palomarez serves as a national advocate, representing the interests of over 200 local Hispanic chambers of commerce and nearly 3 million Hispanic-owned U.S. businesses.
Geoscape serves its clients by providing business strategy, analytics, research, databases and automated intelligence systems. The online Geoscape Intelligence System (GIS), the DirecTarget® database enrichment system and a variety of geo-demographic, consumer, business and media databases enable actionable insights that lead our clients to gain significant business advantages. Geoscape is a privately held company owned by Goldman Sachs, Inc. NMS Capital and César M Melgoza, Founder & CEO, and is headquartered in Miami.
Contact: David Radoff, Geoscape 415‐760‐6336