San Diego, CA (PRWEB) June 08, 2011
Dr. Dana Fillmore, Clinical Psychologist has just published a YouTube video on Congressman Andrew Weiner’s Tweeting Lewd Photos and the rapidly growing problem of online affairs. Go to: http://youtu.be/YSXJxZjIfX0
Dr. Dana is co-Founder of StrongMarriageNow.com and America’s Leading Authority on Marriage Success and is available to speak on the following topics:
- The Internet and other forms of social media are the fastest growing threat to marriages today.
- Sex’ting, Cybersex and Sexually Charged Online Relationships are all cheating.
- Intimate online relationships have now replaced the workplace as the leading venue to begin an affair.
- Most people surveyed stated that they did consider intense online relationships to be infidelity. However, as many as 50% of people engaged in an online relationship reported that they did not believe that they were being unfaithful.
- New research indicates that as many as 30% of divorce litigations can be linked to relationships that began online.
- As a general rule, we should never have close friendships with people of the opposite sex who our partner doesn't know and we should never allow ourselves to get so involved with another person, be it male or female, that we stop putting our marriage first.
- Internet Pornography is highly addictive and extremely damaging to a relationship. Research shows that pornography biologically causes arousal and a release of the most addictive substance in the brain.
- Studies show that just six hours of exposure to soft-core pornography can be enough to permanently damage the viewer's satisfaction with his or her spouse and dramatically decrease the viewer's belief of the importance of being faithful.
About Dr. Dana Fillmore and StrongMarriageNow.com
StrongMarriageNow.com was founded to help couples stop the pain, stop the hurt and learn how to be happily married and have amazing marriages. Dr. Dana Fillmore, StrongMarriageNow's Expert Clinical Psychologist, has an incredible success rate:
Three out of four couples who learn and apply Dr. Dana's Marriage Success Skills say they want to stay together
The national average success rate for the typical marriage counselor is only one out of four. We offer the only online Marriage Success System that couples can use in the privacy of their own home. All of the advice in the StrongMarriageNow videos is based on scientific research and Dr. Dana's experience. The skills and concepts have been proven effective in countless studies as well as in Dr. Dana's practice.
The StrongMarriageNow System teaches principles of love, commitment, openness, trust and connection. Dr. Dana is empowering and thought-provoking. StrongMarriageNow.com is compatible with all faiths and walks of life. We are not affiliated with any political organization.