"As a fast growing market, we are eager to get experience from the international experts, both vendors and retailers. We feel the pressure of expansion in terms of relevant knowledge and solutions."
Dai Zheng, VP, Qunar.com
Shanghai, China (PRWEB) June 10, 2011
eTail China (http://www.etail-china.com), the leading bilingual ecommerce conference that focuses specifically on online retailing in China, will take place on 20-21 September in Shanghai, China. It brings together the senior decision makers from leading online retailers and service providers in one room for two days to discuss about the hottest topics in this industry in China.
Conference highlights include:
- eBay sharing with you how they have developed a successful cross border eCommerce strategy to help expand their international operations
- Alibaba explaining how you can overcome your supply chain challenges
- Zazzle with an in-depth case study on how to build a healthy and sustainable eCommerce platform that can help shape your own strategy
- Suning Tesco giving you their insights on how to combine your online and offline presence into a winning multi-channel marketing strategy
- Louis Vuitton elaborating how a luxury brand uses eCommerce
- Dell telling you about their social network experience in online and offline sales
- Fossil and their global experiences of mobile shopping
- 360buy.com on how they have differentiated themselves from fierce B2C competition
- Qunar.com exploring the approaches to maximise the ROI of your search enginemarketing
- Alipay examining best practice to improve sales conversions through better data analysis
30+ speakers include:
- Liao Guangyu, CEO, eBay China
- Wang Hanhua, President, Amazon.cn
- Yi Rangyue, VP, 360buy.com
- Lu Peng, VP, Alibaba Group
View the full speaker list
For more details, visit the event website or email wbrinfo(at)wbresearch(dot)com.
# # #