Rail travel is the best way to go to both Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium and Wembley Stadium; our charter trains are ideal for VIP and family-friendly travel with guaranteed seats & tailored timetables.
Chippenham, Wiltshire (PRWEB) June 09, 2011
Train Chartering provided private charter trains to Amlin and ATPI, on behalf of Heineken, to the Amlin Challenge Cup Final, the Heineken Cup Final (both rugby union) and football’s UEFA Champions League Final.
Amlin needed a private First Class train to carry senior management and guests to the Amlin Challenge Cup Final at Cardiff City Stadium. They stayed in the city overnight, and went to the Heineken Cup Final at Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium on the next day.
The Amlin Challenge Cup Train was reserved for them for the late evening journey back to London, which was an efficient use of the resource.
Lawrence Dallaglio, former captain of England’s rugby union team, travelled on The Amlin Challenge Cup Train both ways. Both he and other passengers demonstrated that a private train is an excellent, controlled environment in which known ‘names’ can meet the public; the journey became a party.
The following week, ATPI, which is a long-established travel management company, required to transport 1,000 corporate guests of Heineken from southwest London to Wembley Stadium. They particularly wanted a stress-free way for their guests to get to their reserved hospitality in the Stadium as easily as possible. The Heineken Trains going into Wembley Stadium Station were the optimum solution.
Train Chartering provided two quality charter trains, each with a minimum of 500 seats for the London Waterloo – Wembley Stadium Station journey.
Simon Pielow of Train Chartering says, “Rail travel is the best way to go to both Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium and Wembley Stadium; our charter trains are ideal for VIP and family-friendly travel with guaranteed seats and tailored timetables.”
Train Chartering has provided charter trains and private carriages since 1998 to corporate and individual clients as well as group travel organisers. Combining this experience with a wide range of train types, Train Chartering is in a unique position to tailor an appropriate rail travel experience.
The Train Chartering Company Ltd
Simon Pielow, +44 (0) 1249 890 176, simonATtrainchartering.com
Notes for editors
1. Email for press briefing notes: infoATtrainchartering.com
2. Photos of the Amlin Challenge Cup Train
3. Photos of the Heineken Trains
3. Amlin plc is a specialist insurance and reinsurance underwriting group.
4. ATPI Group is a long established travel management company, with 44 offices worldwide.
5. Heineken is the world’s most international brewer.
6. Train Chartering supplies private charter trains and carriages. Other related services include:
- Private Rail Cars - private carriages / rail cars, US and elsewhere.
- The Luxury Train Club – the concierge service for luxury trains.
- Train Hire- low-cost large group travel
- Transport Charter - multi-model passenger transport solutions