We structured the new interface to enable agents to rapidly respond to customer needs and effectively multi-task based on our extensive research, hands-on experiences with customers and best practices gleaned from our Professional Services group.
(PRWEB) June 15, 2011
Bold Software, a leading provider of world-class web communication tools, today announced the general availability of BoldCCM and BoldChat versions 7.0, which empower businesses to maintain control over website communication operations. With these iterations, Bold Software is enabling companies to be even more efficient and effective with their web-based customer communications.
Heading up the list of new functionality available in BoldCCM version 7.0 is an enhanced Agent Workspace that allows operators to manage multiple customer interactions in a prioritized, rapid manner – all from one screen. It also offers a new SMS capability, which enables companies to provide a text-based solution for customers and manage in-bound texts as they would other communications channels within the software. These features complement the existing best-in-class live chat, click-to-call, email management, active co-browsing, and remote control features already available in BoldCCM.
BoldCCM version 7.0’s new Agent Workspace puts an agent’s work front-and-center in an intuitive, organized and prioritized way. This “intelligent work queue” enables agents to be extremely efficient and manage multiple work items simultaneously. Agents have all of the tools and data at their disposal, structured in the most easy-to-use manner.
“We know that the quality and success of a customer/agent interaction depends heavily on the speed and knowledge of the agent. We structured the new interface to enable agents to rapidly respond to customer needs and effectively multi-task based on our extensive research, hands-on experiences with customers and best practices gleaned from our Professional Services group,” commented Steve Castro-Miller, president and CEO of Bold Software.
Agent Workspace features include:
- Prioritized Work Queue. Work is automatically organized for the agent with the most important items at the top. With both sound and visual cues, agents can quickly see which items need attention. By clicking the item or the “Next Item” button, the agent can select it and begin work.
- Centralized Intelligent Workspace. The Workspace enables the agent to work across a variety of communication channels from the same interface. The most frequently used tools are omni-present while other data is a click or hover away. Work in progress is saved automatically so an agent can, for example, move away from a partially constructed email briefly in order to respond to a new incoming chat.
- SLA Metrics Read-Out. Real-time service level data appears along the bottom of the Workspace letting agents know if they are meeting or exceeding corporate benchmarks. Average response time, average speed of answer, and more are available at-a-glance.
- Administrative Controls. Items appear in the Agent Workspace largely because of built-in intelligence around prioritization, but also because of decisions made by administrators. Reassignment times, limitations around simultaneous chats, email routing and more are accessible to administrators.
Manage SMS in the Agent Workspace
With the new SMS functionality available in BoldCCM version 7.0, inbound texts can be routed, assigned, re-assigned and reported on just like any other work item, all managed within the new Agent Workspace. Simple to set up, this functionality can be used for things like coupon codes, special offers, order tracking and more.
“Enabling customers to text is the next generation in web-based interactions. Cutting-edge companies are recognizing this and asking about SMS options for sales and support,” added Castro-Miller. “It’s fast, inexpensive, and the asynchronous nature of texting rapidly enables agent multi-tasking. It allows companies to increase efficiency while simultaneously maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.”
SMS features include:
- Automated Provisioning. Companies can select their area code, hit “Find Number” and then immediately start using the SMS functionality.
- Intelligent Canned SMS Messages. Agent speed is critical to the success of any interaction, and canned messages help enable rapid response to customers. Not only can businesses create a full library of appropriately-sized messages, but the Adaptive Messaging engine “reads” the incoming SMS and offers the agent the most relevant, appropriate response.
- SMS Threading and History. Messages going to and coming from the same number are threaded together as long as they are sent or arrive within an administratively set timeframe. Beyond that time, the conversations are associated with the number and stored in an easily accessible “SMS history” tab, for a holistic view of interactions with a customer.
- Auto-Responder. Companies can easily set up an auto-response to rapidly respond to a customer or prospect, letting them know their message has been received.
BoldChat version 7.0 also features new functionality, including additional controls and flexibility around proactive invitations and Adaptive Messaging feedback to agents.
BoldChat and BoldCCM versions 7.0 are available immediately.
About Bold Software:
Bold Software LLC, is a leading provider of world-class web communication tools designed to help businesses improve online support and increase sales. Using Bold Software’s live chat, click-to-call, email management, and active co-browsing tools, businesses can quickly and effectively engage visitors on their website. Bold Software sells a wide variety of competitively-priced products under the BoldChat, BoldCall, and BoldCCM brand names. Businesses of all sizes - from small proprietorships to large ecommerce enterprises – can provide more intelligent online customer interactions and close more sales using Bold Software solutions. The company is headquartered in Wichita, KS, with thousands of customers around the world. For more information about Bold Software, go to http://www.BoldSoftware.com or call 1-866-753-9933.