(PRWEB UK) 13 June 2011
On Friday 10 June, Abbey for Intermediaries (AFI) launched two market leading Key Account exclusives, which will be available to over 95 per cent of the intermediary market for one week only.
The intermediary lender is launching a two-year tracker with a rate of 1.99 per cent (Bank base rate + 1.49 per cent), available up to 70 per cent LTV, and a two-year fix with a rate of 2.89 per cent, available up to 75 per cent LTV.
The products, which are available to both homebuyers and remortgagers, are available for a limited period only and applications must be submitted by close of business on Thursday 16 June. They have a maximum loan size of £1m and a £995 fee.
As well as offering fantastic rates, the products also come with the Homebuyer or Remortgage Solution respectively. The Homebuyer Solution offers borrowers the added benefits of a free standard mortgage valuation and £250 cashback on completion, while the Remortgage Solution offers a free standard mortgage valuation, and either free legals or £250 cashback on completion.
AFI has also launched a number of other new products:
- Two-year tracker with a rate of 2.99 per cent and no fee, available up to 70 per cent LTV to remortgagers
- Two-year fix with a rate of 3.09 per cent and a £995 fee, available up to 60 per cent LTV to remortgagers with a maximum loan size of £1m
- Two-year fix with a rate of 3.29 per cent and a £495 fee, available up to 60 per cent LTV to homebuyers with a maximum loan size of £550K
- Two-year tracker with a rate of 3.99 per cent and a £995 fee, available up to 85 per cent LTV to homebuyers
- Two-year tracker with a rate of 4.19 per cent and a £995 fee, available up to 85 per cent LTV to remortgagers
It has also reduced rates on a number of products across its range, including:
- Rate reduced by 0.14 per cent on two-year fix at 75 per cent LTV for remortgagers, now 3.25 per cent with a 1.5 per cent fee
- Rate reduced by 0.10 per cent on two-year tracker at 70 per cent LTV for remortgagers, now 2.49 per cent with a £995 fee
- Rate reduced by 0.10 per cent on two-year fix at 60 per cent LTV for remortgagers, now 3.29 per cent with a £495 fee
- Rate reduced by 0.05 per cent on two-year tracker at 70 per cent LTV for remortgagers, now 2.24 per cent with a 1.5 per cent fee
All of the above products also come with either the Homebuyer or Remortgage Solution respectively.
Adrian Whittaker, Key Accounts Director at Abbey for Intermediaries, said: “Offering fantastic rates for both homebuyers and remortgagers, we expect these market leading Key Account exclusives to go down a storm. Over 95 per cent of the intermediary market will be able to take advantage of these great products but they are available for one week only so intermediaries will need to move quickly to secure them for their clients.
“We are committed to supporting intermediaries and their clients with great products and service, and we are also pleased to launch a number of highly competitive new deals for homebuyers and remortgagers. In addition, we are also reducing rates again across our range.”
The information contained in our press releases is intended solely for journalists
and should not be used by consumers to make financial decisions.
Banco Santander is a retail and commercial bank, based in Spain, with a presence in 10 main markets. At the end of 2010, Santander was the largest bank in the euro zone and 10th in the world by market capitalization, offering a range of products including everything from basic bank accounts, to various dedicated saving account options. Founded in 1857, Santander had at year-end EUR 1,362 billion in managed funds, more than 95 million customers, 14,082 branches – more than any other international bank – and 179,000 employees. It is the largest financial group in Spain and Latin America. Furthermore, it has relevant positions in the United Kingdom, Portugal, the U.S. northeast and, through its Santander Consumer Finance arm, in Germany and Poland. Santander registered €8,181 million in net attributable profit in 2010.
Abbey for Intermediaries
In the UK, Santander operates part of its mortgage business under the Abbey for Intermediaries (AFI) brand. The intermediary business is responsible for the majority of Santander’s annual mortgage sales in the UK. Abbey for Intermediaries is one of the leading specialist intermediary firms in the UK.
# # #