We no longer have to settle for the lesser, inexpensive solution that we know would have to be replaced as our business grows.
Burlington, MA (PRWEB) June 14, 2011
Demandware, Inc., a global leader in on-demand ecommerce, today announced strong momentum for its Demandware® Commerce platform among many retailers and brands in the early stages of ecommerce. With Demandware’s entry-level pricing model, starting at only $60,000 annually, small to mid-sized retailers and brands can deploy the full capabilities of Demandware’s enterprise-class platform, including web, mobile commerce, social commerce and call center applications.
“Demandware, with its new pricing model for retailers just like us, is making the search for a trusted and affordable ecommerce platform easy. The opportunity to use the same platform used by some of the world’s top brands for a price that we could easily afford was a simple decision,” said Gary Shar, CEO of Isaay.com. “We no longer have to settle for the lesser, inexpensive solution that we know would have to be replaced as our business grows. Demandware and its partners, Fluid and Precision Design, are committed to and more than capable of supporting and driving our growth now and in the future.”
Some of the early-stage retailers who recently selected Demandware to power their commerce initiatives include:
- Isaay.com – a fashion and apparel online retailer offering clothing, shoes and accessories for women from top brands and designers. Isaay.com chose Demandware Commerce to replace its current ecommerce platform and is working with Fluid and Precision Design on the implementation.
- Polka Dot Design – a leading online retailer offering an extensive selection of custom printed party invitations and personalized stationery for all of life’s occasions. Assisted by Ignition Commerce, Polka Dot Design plans to power multiple growth initiatives with the switch to Demandware.
- Lumens Light + Living – the Web's best place to find a complete selection of contemporary lighting, ceiling fans and modern home accessories. Lumens.com is working with Lyons Consulting Group to launch its new site on Demandware Commerce.
- MMAWarehouse.com – a leading online retailer of mixed martial arts equipment and apparel. MMAWarehouse.com chose Demandware to support its business expansion plans, with implementation being led by Lyons Consulting Group.
- Urban Decay – the largest independently owned color cosmetic company in the United States. Urban Decay selected Demandware to help grow its ecommerce channel in the U.S. and eventually expand internationally, and chose Precision Design to lead them through the design and implementation process.
Working with some of Demandware’s authorized partners, including Lyons Consulting Group, Fluid, Precision Design, Ignition Commerce, SysIQ and Tachyon Solutions, these retailers have access to the implementation support, consulting and design services needed to launch a turnkey enterprise-level ecommerce website that they can afford, and an ecommerce platform they trust to support the growth of their online businesses.
“It’s clear from the level of interest we have received since announcing our new pricing model for early stage brands that there is a definite need in the marketplace for an affordable enterprise-level commerce solution. Smaller retailers are now able to take advantage of the same great platform trusted by world-leading consumer brands to support and drive their commerce initiatives. It’s very exciting for Demandware to power tomorrow’s great online businesses,” said Jamus Driscoll, VP of marketing, Demandware.
About Demandware, Inc.
A trusted, global leader in on-demand ecommerce, Demandware revolutionizes how businesses deliver customized shopping experiences to consumers in the digital world. Demandware combines the on-demand ecommerce platform rated #1 by industry analysts, an open ecosystem of partners that extend the value of the platform, and measurable commitment by its employees to enabling client revenue growth. Demandware continually sets industry standards for market innovation and client satisfaction. Demandware clients include industry leaders such as Bare Escentuals, Barneys New York, Brooks Sports, Columbia Sportswear, Crocs, Hanover Direct, Jones Apparel Group, Lifetime Brands, Jewelry Television, Neckermann, Panasonic, Reitmans and Theory. For more information about Demandware, visit demandware.com, call 888-553-9216 or email info (at) demandware (dot) com.
Connect With Us!
- Twitter – twitter.com/demandware
- Facebook – facebook.com/demandware
- Demandware Blog - blog.demandware.com/
Corporate Communications Manager, Demandware
Email: cmajor (at) demandware (dot) com