The panel will be sharing results from the recent InsideCounsel survey on the "state of sales contracts" and providing strategies for law departments to help improve their sales contracts processes in order to reduce risk.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) June 15, 2011
Exari, the global leader in interactive document generation, is sponsoring a virtual roundtable discussion (webinar) featuring a panel of leading experts who will the discuss challenges that Corporate Legal Departments face in trying to reduce risk in their sales contracts. The complimentary webinar is on Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at 11:00 am (EDT). Click here to register.
The panel will be sharing results from the recent InsideCounsel survey on the "state of sales contracts," discussing how to use benchmarks to compare business process to best practice, and providing strategies for law departments to help improve their sales contracts processes in order to reduce risk.
The panel includes:
- Karen Cariello, Associate Publisher, InsideCounsel Magazine
- Rees Morrison, President, Rees Morrison Associates and founder of General Counsel Metrics LLC
- Jamie Wodetzki, Founder, Exari Systems, Inc
The panel will discuss the following topics:
1. The number one concern that in-house legal has with the sales contracting process.
2. How to avoid suffering unplanned losses from sales contracts.
3. Law department best practices for contracts.
4. How sales contracts can be a source of competitive advantage.
A Q&A session with the audience and panel speakers will be held after the roundtable discussion to allow for interaction between the panel and attendees.
For more information or to register, visit: https://exari.peachnewmedia.com/store/seminar/seminar.php?seminar=8190.
Exari’s document assembly solutions streamline document intensive processes for large law firms, corporations and investment banks. The Exari system significantly reduces costs, cycle time and risk, and is used worldwide by legal, insurance, investment banking, sales and government professionals. Customers are supported from Exari offices in Boston, London, Munich and Melbourne.