"Open Audience Manager TM allows you to ‘Leverage your Likes’ and drive targeted traffic to specific pages on your website,” says Alex Shanley, Principal at DefinedLogic.
Red Bank, NJ (PRWEB) June 15, 2011
DefinedLogic released Version 2.3 of its industry-first Facebook Open Graph Management tool, Open Audience Manager TM (OAM), earlier this week. The platform provides Open Audience Manager TM customers with the ability to leverage Facebook Likes by providing targeted social marketing opportunities to increase web traffic back to a product site and drive sales.
Open Audience Manager TM enables agencies, marketers, and brands to:
- Create engagement with postings to the news feed that drive traffic back to specific web pages
- Segment “Fans” and have ongoing communication with them
- Automate Facebook social marketing campaigns and target them to audience segments based on specific product or content interests
- Receive real-time analytics on the viral response rate to Facebook postings
- Properly register web pages with Facebook’s API
Key features in Release 2.3 respond to feedback from customers who have been using Open Audience Manager TM since October 2010. This latest release contains the following new functionality:
- Features that allow users to easily search, tag, group, and filter their web pages and Facebook postings
- An expanded set of analytics for Facebook pages and postings
- Improved platform usability, which makes it easier for users to navigate and manage social marketing content
Originally released September 15th 2010, DefinedLogic’s Open Audience Manager TM has transformed the way marketers leverage Facebook’s Open Graph and social plug-ins for their web sites. “We have seen our customers’ Facebook fan bases double and triple in just a few short weeks of using Open Audience Manager TM to manage targeted messaging campaigns,” said William Meyers, Principal at DefinedLogic, referring to the software’s effectiveness at improving the velocity of viral marketing campaigns.
Since Facebook launched their social plug-ins in April 2010, over 10,000 new websites integrate Like buttons every day. Open Audience Manager TM provides an efficient and effective way for customers to manage their social communications with visitors who have “liked” them, while capturing and displaying real-time analytics as part of an overall dashboard that tracks the effectiveness of their social marketing efforts.
“Open Audience Manager TM allows you to ‘Leverage your Likes’ and drive targeted traffic to specific pages on your website,” says Alex Shanley, Principal at DefinedLogic. “With OAM, you get the best of both worlds: Facebook as a communications channel and your own website as the destination for viral traffic.”
The previous release of Open Audience Manager TM included:
- The capability to “white label” Open Audience Manager TM (personalize the name, logo, and graphical themes) allowing marketing and advertising agencies to uniquely brand OAM to their customers
- Platform enhancements for customers to view, add, edit and manage comments in real-time
Visit the product overview page on the Open Audience Manager TM website to learn more and check out some of the screenshots from the new release.
DefinedLogic specializes in the planning and implementation of mission-critical web and mobile technologies for enterprise clients and has built its reputation on being strategic, methodical, creative, and results-oriented. Established in 2002, the Red Bank, NJ, based company has earned unparalleled customer loyalty from clients nationwide and is one of the fastest growing companies in the region. Learn more at http://www.definedlogic.com and http://www.openaudiencemanager.com
Contact: William Meyers