Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) June 14, 2011
Holy Cow! Chicago is home of the “regular guy”, the man who loves his sports teams and the kind of food for which Chi-town is famous. Singles Travel International celebrates the regular guy with its latest singles tour of an insiders’ sport and tasting tour of Chicago over Labor Day Weekend. From September 2 – 5, 2011, Single Travelers will indulge in a Cubs game from one of the famous “rooftops”, gorge on stuffed pizza and “dipped” Italian beef sandwiches, visit the original Billy Goat Tavern, pay homage to legends at Ditka’s and Harry Caray’s restaurants, and much more. Starting at $569, including 3 nights (peak season) at Fairmont Hotel. Women are welcome, too!
Inclusive Features of our Chicago Sports & Food Weekend for "The Regular Guy":
- 3 nights, peak season, deluxe accommodations at the Fairmont Hotel, steps from Millennium Park
- “Welcome to Chicago” Dinner at Harry Caray's with 3-course dinner featuring Eli's Cheesecake for dessert
- Free day on Saturday to explore: Bike Museum Campus & Soldier Field, try the Chicago Tasting Tour; take a tour of the Goose Island Brewery and sample the local brew; visit the neighborhoods that contribute to Chicago’s culinary ethnicity: Greek Town, Chinatown and Little Italy; chill out at the beach; bike the lake; shop Mag Mile or whatever you please!
- "Meat-Up" with Mary Delia and members at Portillo's for a Chicago-style dog or Italian beef sandwich (at your own expense) on Saturday
- Dine-Around on Saturday Night includes Ditka’s (Steaks & Chops), Greek Town (obvious), Frontera Grill (Mexican) or Carmine's (Italian) – Dinner is at your own expense and paid directly to the restaurant, but STI will make reservations and get everyone together
- After Dinner Party on Saturday night at Ditka's Piano Bar Upstairs - drinks optional
- Sunday Morning Breakfast (food at your own expense) at the Billy Goat Tavern with STI concierge, the perfect hangover remedy
- Transportation to Wrigley Field for the Cubs Game on the famous "L"
- Afternoon Cubs Game on Sunday from rooftop location with unlimited beer (tons of choices), and food galore
- Farewell Party "Chicago-Style", unlimited stuffed, 2-crust Pizza Party at Giordano's
- Hotel taxes
- Experienced, professional, local STI travel concierge, Mary Delia
- Access to Single Traveler International’s exclusive free online community of 14,000 travelers
About Singles Travel International
With over 30 years experience in travel consulting, Singles Travel International (STI) is an industry leader in providing worry-free travel for single travelers. STI offers age-specific excursions, short and long trips to close-by destinations and distant and exotic locations for all budgets -- from frugal to luxury. Trips include themes (food & wine, jazz, volunteer, dancing) as well as adventure travel. Hallmarks of STI trips are personalized service, special singles events, and flexibility. Singles Travel International also offers an exclusive free online community of 14,000 single travelers. http://www.singlestravelintl.com
Media contact: Beth Peterson at (708) 466-3519 or beth(at)petersonmktg(dot)com