According to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics, employment of advertising, marketing, promotions, public relations, and sales managers is expected to increase by 13 percent through 2018.
(PRWEB) June 15, 2011
SNHU’s advertising degree program builds on a focused advertising curriculum complemented by business core courses. Whether a student selects the advertising degree program online or through one of our campuses they’ll build the solid foundation their career needs. The curriculum focusing on integrated marketing, is designed and taught by practicing professionals, and includes courses in advertising copy and design, media planning, graphics, integrated marketing, research, desktop publishing, consumer behavior, brand communications and business management.
Why earn a degree at SNHU?
- Quality education at one of the most affordable tuition rates available
- A program of instruction designed to enhance your creativity while building on a core business courses to improve your marketability
- Advertising courses that provide you the opportunity to focus on creative execution and account management
- High quality instruction from our Marketing Department Faculty
- Professors and instructors who actively involved in their student success
- Accredited by New England Association of Schools and Colleges
SNHU, based in Manchester, NH, has a long tradition of educating marketing and communications professionals.
With its first online offering in 1995, the online degree programs at SNHU continue meeting the needs of today’s students while at the same time ensuring educational quality and real-world applicability.
Visit Southern New Hampshire University to learn more about the Advertising degree.