King of Prussia, PA (PRWEB) June 17, 2011
First Senior Financial Group, the leading educational and advocacy firm for people at or near retirement, has launched a freshly redesigned, information-packed web site at http://www.crashproofretirement.com. Aside from its upgraded, more user-friendly look and layout, the site is chock full of new content that is sure to help midlife Americans navigate the tricky waters of retirement in these financially turbulent times.
“Although we have had a web site since our inception, this site for the first time gives people vastly improved access to groundbreaking ideas on protecting and growing their nest eggs,” says company CEO and founder Phil Cannella. Mr. Cannella adds, “The events of the past decade have shaken the confidence of the millions of Americans who saved and sacrificed for their retirements. This is clear in all of the surveys. That generation is the backbone of this great nation of ours. As the foremost consumer-advocate firm, our hope is to give them hope—as well as the tools to defend themselves in a hostile financial environment.”
Adds Executive Vice President Joann Small, “I always say to retirees, ‘Sit back and think, why did you put away for the golden years? You gave up dinners, you gave up vacations because you always believed you were working to accrue funds that would be there to work for you someday.’ It is a wonderful, wonderful feeling to be able to help people safeguard their irreplaceable nest eggs.”
A few highlights of the new site:
- A dramatically expanded new page devoted to The Crash Proof Retirement Show™, with podcasts, behind-the-scenes pictures, a clickable list of Mr. Cannella’s media appearances, and other brand-new material. The show itself now runs Saturdays on two major stations in the Philadelphia market, 990AM (8-9am) and 1210AM (11 am-1pm).
- A much-improved “Senior Advocacy” page that answers many common/general questions about retirement and furnishes valuable contact info for those who need more specific, personalized answers.
- A list of upcoming educational events where interested consumers can obtain free information on how to crash proof their irreplaceable nest eggs against market risk and market fees.
- Biographies of the many in-house experts now affiliated with First Senior Financial Group, including Medicare expert Rick Solofsky; real estate expert Sal Palantino; and Director and Senior Financial Editor Steve Salerno
- A link to Mr. Salerno’s “Outrage of the Week” radio segments, which are dedicated to exposing scams and cons that target aging consumers. Site visitors can also email Mr. Salerno for personal help with consumer problems they may be experiencing.
Other new features are being continually added.
First Senior Financial Group hosts educational events designed to inform people at or near retirement about protecting their nest eggs. First Senior Financial Group clients frequently realize double-digit gains in rising markets, and the company’s average client realized 7% gains even during the market crash of 2008.
Company founder Phil Cannella has been featured in numerous publications, including Newsweek and Philadelphia; he also is a frequent guest on regional and national TV shows dealing with financial topics of interest to retirees. Particularly satisfying to Mr. Cannella are the major new studies that validate the crash-proofing methods that he has championed and implemented for years in working with hundreds of retirees through the greater Philadelphia region.
Executive vice president Joann Small is co-host of The Crash Proof Retirement Show™. She offers over 30 years of experience in educating retirees on the crucial issues and concerns they face daily. Ms. Small also is widely recognized as one of the region’s premier experts on IRA and IRS rulings as they affect retired Americans.