From June 19-June 30, all 3, 5 and 7-day Go City Cards and 5, 7 and 10-attraction Explorer Passes will be on sale at an additional 10% discount beyond the up to 55% discount the cards already provide.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) June 16, 2011
Smart Destinations, the leading provider of multi-attraction passes designed to save travelers time and money, today announced a summer sale on its Go City Cards and Explorer Passes – just in time for the 4th of July holiday weekend!
From June 19-June 30, all 3, 5 and 7-day Go City Cards and 5, 7 and 10-attraction Explorer Passes will be on sale at an additional 10% discount beyond the up to 55% discount the cards already provide. Enjoy additional savings on key attractions in top travel destinations across the United States, including:
- Blue Ridge includes savings on attractions such as Ashville Art Museum, Banner Elk Winery & Inn, Chimney Rock Park
- Boston includes savings on attractions such as Fenway Park Tour, Franklin Park Zoo, Duck Tour
- Chicago includes savings on attractions such as Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium, Art Institute of Chicago
- Las Vegas includes savings on attractions such as BODIES: The Exhibition, The Vegas Mob Tour, Hoover Dam Tour
- Los Angeles includes savings on attractions such as Discovery Science Center, Knott’s Berry Farm, Belmont Park
- Miami includes savings on attractions such as Zoo Miami, Bar Hop Shuttle, Jungle Island
- New York includes savings on attractions such as Museum of Modern Art, Madison Square Garden Tour, Food on Foot Tour
- Oahu includes savings on attractions such as Dole Plantation: The Maze, Bishop Museum, Kayaking in Hawaii
- Orlando includes savings on attractions such as Dinosaur World, Jungle Island, Orlando Museum of Art
- San Diego includes savings on attractions such as San Diego Zoo, LEGOLAND, Air and Space Museum
- San Francisco includes savings on attractions such as Golden Gate Bay Cruise, Historic Cable Car Ticket, Exploratorium
- Seattle includes savings on attractions such as Seattle Bug Safari, Space Needle, Seattle Art Museum
Go City Cards are perfect for sightseers who want to do it all, offering unlimited admission to a city’s top attractions for one low price. With an Explorer Pass, travelers pick the number of attractions they’ll visit in advance but can pick the specific attractions they wish to attend during any part of their trip. All passes are good for one year after purchase, making it easy to take advantage of the sale without set travel plans.
The passes don’t only include huge savings; they also include valuable perks that will appeal to travelers of all kinds, including:
- Skip the line – No more waiting for long periods in the summer heat, especially great for families with small children. Maximize your vacation time and go straight to the front of the line at select attractions!
- Even more savings – Bonus discounts at local restaurants and shops.
- Convenience – No more juggling multiple attraction tickets. With Go City Cards and Explorer Passes, there’s just one ticket for admission to everywhere you want to go!
- Planning made easy – Planning is simple thanks to the free guidebooks that come with the cards. Also, make use of the full list of attractions in each city, available on the Smart Destinations website, with links to all the information a traveler might need about each attraction.
- Attractions to please everyone – Each destination offers admission to 20-50 attractions that are ideal for group outings, family trips or romantic getaways!
“The 4th of July holiday is a major time for travel in the U.S., particularly to key cities, like Chicago, Boston and New York,” said Cecilia Dahl, Founder and President of Smart Destinations. “We’re offering an additional discount on multi-attraction passes in our top destinations to help travelers celebrate the holiday with more convenient and affordable admission to all the great attractions they want to see.”
To purchase a pass, or for more information, visit http://www.SmartDestinations.com.
About Smart Destinations
Smart Destinations provides the only multi-attraction passes that maximize the fun, savings and convenience of sightseeing with flexible purchase options for every type of traveler. Available online and at walk-up retail outlets, Smart Destinations passes, including Go City Cards, Go Explorer and Go Select, provide admission to more than 500 attractions across 13 destinations in the U.S., including New York, Orlando, San Diego, Chicago and Boston. All passes come with valuable extras, including the ability to skip the line at select attractions and comprehensive city guides that offer insider tips and bonus discounts on shopping and dining. Smart Destinations passes leverage the company’s patented technology and the industry’s largest network of attraction partners to save consumers up to 55% compared to purchasing individual tickets. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA. For more information, visit http://www.smartdestinations.com.