Show attendees will see why customers count on Konica Minolta technology and solutions to bring oversized originals, bound volumes and microform information into the digital era for use in Websites, desktop publishing and Email distribution.
Ramsey, N.J. (PRWEB) June 16, 2011
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta), a leading provider of advanced imaging and networking technologies for the desktop to the print shop, today announced its participation in the American Library Association (ALA) Annual Conference and Exhibit June 23-28 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. Exhibiting in Booth #631, Konica Minolta will showcase how its comprehensive line of electronic publication systems, micrographics products, digital imaging systems and application solutions provide libraries with digitization, printing and copying solutions while improving efficiency and reducing costs.
During the ALA Annual Conference the following technologies will be on display at Konica Minolta Booth #631:
- New Digital Film Scanner: A new powerful and compact system to be previewed at ALA, and will be a future addition to Konica Minolta’s scanning product line that offers high productivity and efficiency while requiring a small footprint and providing advanced document imaging capabilities.
- PS7000C MKII Digital Book Scanner with Image DIVA Software: An easy to use and comprehensive scanning, sharing, saving and printing solution for scanning books and magazines, legal and financial records, artwork, maps and 3D objects.
- MS7000 MK II Digital Microfilm Scanner: A microfilm printer solution for microfiche & microfilm printing, viewing, scanning and electronic distribution with a large widescreen that displays more information at a glance.
- bizhub C280: Chosen as a “Pick of the Year” award winner by BLI, the bizhub® C280 Color MFP helps keep documents flowing and costs down – major reasons for libraries and educational institutions to count on Konica Minolta.
- Pharos Print Management Software: Print management software which secures devices and documents, tracks print and copy usage and includes behavior modification capabilities to reduce waste and help manage and allocate costs.
“We are excited to be previewing a new micrographic product at the ALA conference that will provide customers with advanced performance and faster image display from multiple micrographics formats,” said Kevin Kern, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. “Show attendees will see why customers count on Konica Minolta technology and solutions to bring oversized originals, bound volumes and microform information into the digital era for use in Websites, desktop publishing and Email distribution.”
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is a leader in advanced imaging and networking technologies for the desktop to the print shop. For the fourth consecutive year, Konica Minolta was recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys. BLI has named Konica Minolta 2011 “Line of the Year” award winner for the company’s award-winning line of bizhub Color and Monochrome Multifunctional Products. For more information, please visit http://www.CountOnKonicaMinolta.com and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook (@Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.), YouTube (@KonicaMinoltaUS), and Twitter (@KonicaMinoltaUS).
Konica Minolta is a trademark of Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc. bizhub is a registered trademark of Konica Minolta Business Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners.
# # #