"Our growth is attributed to our leadership in case management and unique persona-based BPM approach that have been recognized by industry analysts, customers, and partners." -David Mitchell, President and CEO, Global 360
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 16, 2011
Global 360, a leading provider of process and case management solutions, today announced strong results for its fiscal fourth quarter ended March 31, 2011, led by a 30 percent increase in revenue from its strategic business process management (BPM) offerings compared to fiscal fourth quarter 2010.
Major company highlights for the fiscal fourth quarter:
- 30 percent increase in strategic BPM revenue in fiscal year 2011 compared to fiscal year 2010
- 70 percent of Q4 strategic BPM revenue was influenced by Global 360 partners
- 16 percent increase in Q4 professional services revenue compared to Q3
- Q4 new customer wins include one of the largest loss adjusting and claim management companies in the world, as well as a large UK mortgage service provider and global market-leading insurance claims outsourcer
- Global 360 recognized as a leader in Forrester Wave™ for Dynamic Case Management Q1 2011 research report
- Global 360 selected for KMWorld 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management for third consecutive year
- Global 360 survey reveals Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010 deployments increased five-fold in six months
Global 360 President and CEO David Mitchell noted "Our growth is attributed to our leadership in case management and unique persona-based BPM approach that have been recognized by industry analysts, customers, and partners. Our strong partner relationships, particularly with Microsoft, have also fueled our BPM revenue growth.”
New Customers Select Persona-based BPM to Improve Productivity, Enhance Service, and Increase ROI
Highlights of Q4 customer wins include:
- One of the largest loss adjusting and claim management companies in the world will use Global 360’s persona-based BPM suite to streamline and support their entire claims handling process.
- A large UK mortgage service provider and a global market-leading insurance claims outsourcer will use Global 360’s persona-based BPM suite to deliver an end-to-end mortgage account servicing solution.
Also in Q4 Global 360 won Financial Synergy Pty Ltd, Nissho Electronics Corporation, and Shell UK Oil Products Limited.
Global 360 Recognized as a Leader in Forrester Wave™ for Dynamic Case Management Q1 2011 Research Report
Global 360 has been recognized by Forrester Research Inc., an industry research firm, as a leader in The Forrester WaveTM Dynamic Case Management, Q1 2011 research report. Forrester Research analysts evaluated only 10 software vendors identified as case management providers.
The Forrester Wave report notes that "Global 360 features a strong design, automation, and event management. Global 360 provides an integrated suite designed to address the mix of complex unstructured and structured processes that organizations face. It continues to focus on content-centric case management applications and provide an innovative vision as to how processes are developed based on a "persona" approach that focuses on the needs of case workers and stakeholders and leveraging emergent design principles. Global 360's development focus on the SharePoint ecosystem also shows promise."
Global 360 Selected for KMWorld 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management for Third Consecutive Year
Now in its 11th year, the KMWorld 100 recognizes organizations at the forefront of knowledge management innovation, and is compiled through discussions with KM practitioners, theorists, analysts, vendors and their customers and colleagues. Global 360 has been named to the list five times in the last seven years. More than 1,500 companies are considered annually for this honor.
"Global 360's inclusion on the list is based on the breadth and impact of its innovations to meet specific customer needs while adding true value to its entire chain of constituencies," said Hugh McKellar, Editor-in-Chief, KMWorld.
Global 360 Survey Reveals Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Deployments Increased Five-fold in Six Months
Global 360 unveiled the results of the How are Businesses using Microsoft® SharePoint® in the Enterprise? Market Survey 2011. 830 SharePoint analysts, developers, end users, IT professionals and business managers across multiple industries worldwide participated in the survey. Key results included that deployments of SharePoint 2010 have grown five-fold, from 8% of respondents in the September 2010 survey to 44% of the 2011 survey participants. With SharePoint 2007 deployments at 43% of survey respondents, SharePoint 2010 deployments have now caught up with their predecessor.
About Global 360
With more than 2,000 customers in 70 countries, Global 360, Inc. is a leading provider of process and case management solutions. Global 360 is headquartered in Texas with operations in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and South Africa. For more information, call 1-214-520-1660 or visit the company web site at http://www.global360.com.