Gurnee, IL (PRWEB) June 27, 2011
The most powerful and high-tech Jeep ever designed is on its way. The professionals at Gurnee Dodge Chrysler Jeep - the premiere Gurnee, Illinois Jeep dealer - know that many people are going to be interested in this great new Jeep.
The 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 broadens the Jeep vehicle lineup and builds upon the successful launch of the award-winning 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
“The all-new 2012 Grand Cherokee SRT8 is the ultimate performance SUV, delivering a combination of Jeep capability and utility, world-class performance, luxury and refinement, and advanced innovative technology. Jeep vehicles have long been known for their off-road capability. In addition to Jeep four-wheel-drive traction and utility, the Grand Cherokee SRT8 takes capability to a new level by giving driving enthusiasts extreme performance for the street and track,” said Mike Manley, President and CEO — Jeep Brand, Chrysler Group LLC.
This has been proven again and again over the years and is well known by most consumers.
“Our new benchmark performance SUV effectively broadens the Grand Cherokee portfolio, and will continue to draw new customers into Jeep showrooms,” Manley added.
Drivers will be able to manually choose five dynamic modes for specific driving conditions:
● Auto: provides a compliant ride and automatically adapts to any road situation using the adaptive suspension tuning
● Sport: provides better body control for a sporty, fun-to-drive ride on the street
● Tow: provides a safe reduction in pitch and bounce for enhanced towing capability
● Track: provides the high-performance, firm, “track-tuned“ suspension option to lock down body motion for the ultimate handling experience
● Snow: provides the most conservative dynamic mode, so the vehicle will safely stay in-line in inclement winter weather conditions
Standard Fuel Saver Technology and a new active valve exhaust system allows four-cylinder operation to engage over a wider rpm range. This helps deliver both improved fuel efficiency (around 13% on the highway) as well as an extended range of approximately 450 miles with a single tank of gas.
Anyone living in Gurnee, Illinois who is interested in learning more about the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee or any of the great Jeep, Chrysler or Dodge vehicles that are available now should stop by Gurnee Dodge Chrylser Jeep. As the leading Jeep dealer in Gurnee, Illinois, they have a great selection and outstanding customer service.