We were very impressed by the innovation, creativity and dedication to the omni-channel promise exhibited by all 11 winners.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ (PRWEB) June 22, 2011
Retail TouchPoints announced the winners of the 2011 Channel Innovation Awards during the Customer LifeCycle Conference today. Eleven retail innovators were chosen to receive awards in 11 different categories. Winners were chosen based on nominations received and internal judging by Retail TouchPoints staff.
The Channel Innovation Awards recognize the following companies for providing innovative solutions in these categories:
1. Cross-Channel: Home Shopping Network
2. CRM: Kellwood Company
3. Social CRM: Sears Holdings
4. In-Store: Guess Jeans
5. Interactivity: Domino’s Pizza
6. Loyalty: Moosejaw
7. Mobile: Target Corp.
8. Mobile Commerce: Macy’s
9. Payment: Starbucks
10. Personalization: Advance Auto Parts
11. Social Commerce: JCPenney
“Today’s successful retail organizations must provide a consistent customer experience across all channels of retail including the store, mobile devices, social media, email marketing, catalogs, call centers and branded websites,” said Debbie Hauss, Editor-in-Chief of Retail TouchPoints. “We were very impressed by the innovation, creativity and dedication to the omni-channel promise exhibited by all 11 winners.”
The 11 award recipients were chosen based on (but not limited to) the following criteria:
- Sales gains, especially within emerging channels
- Convenience of shopping options, such as seamless cross channel shipping and pick up
- Cross-channel marketing, including mobile and social strategies
- Customer recognition across channels, for those retailers that have achieved a single customer view
- Integration of systems including promotion, order management and sales history
A complimentary copy of the 2011 Channel Innovation Awards Report is available for download here.
About Retail TouchPoints
Retail TouchPoints is an online publishing network for retail executives, with content focused on optimizing the customer experience across all channels. Tapping into the power of the web 2 .0 environment, the Retail TouchPoints network offers a weekly e-newsletter with category-specific trend pieces, turnkey retail case studies, innovative solution spotlights interactive video interviews and benchmark research. Visit our content-rich web site at RetailTouchPoints.com.