We know that consumers are seeking convenience, customization and value, plus the extra perks that make a trip memorable. That’s what Go Select is all about.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) June 22, 2011
Smart Destinations, the leading provider of multi-attraction passes designed to save travelers time and money, today announced the introduction of Go Select in four new top U.S. travel destinations including San Francisco, Los Angeles, Blue Ridge and Orlando. Recently introduced in May, Go Select is the first completely customizable attraction pass, offering travelers guaranteed savings on the cost of admission to all the attractions that they want to visit.
The new Go Select passes are being rolled out throughout the summer, just in time for those who are planning their upcoming vacations:
- San Francisco (already available)
- Los Angeles (already available)
- Blue Ridge (July 19)
- Orlando (July 26)
These new destinations are in addition to Boston, Chicago, New York, Oahu and San Diego, giving travelers significant savings on attractions nationwide.
With Go Select, travelers “build their own” attraction pass online – selecting two or more attractions that they want to see, while realizing guaranteed savings of up to 36 percent compared to purchasing individual tickets. Go Select also offers value, convenience and flexibility through several unique features:
- Go Select is a print-at-home and mobile pass, rather than a physical card. With fully electronic passes, there’s no risk of a lost pass – just print another copy or show the QR code on your mobile device.
- Go Select can be used immediately. Once consumers build and print their pass at home, they may begin using it the very same day – eliminating any shipping delays.
- Go Select provides valuable extras, including the ability to skip the line at top attractions and comprehensive city guides that offer insider tips and bonus discounts on shopping and dining.
Go Select offers a menu of attraction options for each city that travelers can select from, ensuring that each person does and sees exactly what they want, whether that includes two attractions or twenty.
- Go Select San Francisco offers a choice of 27 attractions including the Aquarium of the Bay, Skyview Tour and Golden Gate Bay Cruise
- Go Select Los Angeles offers a choice of 23 attractions including Paramount Pictures Studio Tour, LEGOLAND California and Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Go Select Blue Ridge offers a choice of 14 attractions including Linville Caverns, Asheville Art Museum and Grandfather Mountain
- Go Select Orlando offers a choice of more than 41 attractions including WonderWorks, Kennedy Space Center and Titanic: The Experience
“For the first time ever, travelers can be fully in charge of their itinerary and their savings, so we’re especially excited to extend that capability to four new destinations," said Cecilia Dahl, President and Founder of Smart Destinations. “We know that consumers are seeking convenience, customization and value, plus the extra perks that make a trip memorable. That’s what Go Select is all about.”
Go Select is the newest addition to Smart Destinations’ portfolio of multi-attraction passes, which also includes Go City Cards and Explorer Passes. Go City Cards provide unlimited admission to a city’s attractions for one low price. Explorer Passes are designed specifically to maximize the sightseeing experience, offering travelers the flexibility of selecting the exact number of attractions they want to visit without having to decide their itinerary in advance. All Smart Destinations passes offer travelers the most fun, affordable and hassle-free way to experience the country’s top destinations.
About Smart Destinations
Smart Destinations provides the only multi-attraction passes that maximize the fun, savings and convenience of sightseeing with flexible purchase options for every type of traveler. Available online and at walk-up retail outlets, Smart Destinations passes, including Go City Cards, Go Explorer and Go Select, provide admission to more than 500 attractions across 13 North American destinations, including New York, Orlando, San Diego, Chicago and Boston. All passes come with valuable extras, including the ability to skip the line at select attractions and comprehensive city guides that offer insider tips and bonus discounts on shopping and dining. Smart Destinations passes leverage the company’s patented technology and the industry’s largest network of attraction partners to save consumers up to 55% compared to purchasing individual tickets. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA. For more information, visit http://www.smartdestinations.com.