San Diego, CA (PRWEB) June 24, 2011
It’s a simple fact: while billions of dollars will be spent in online advertising this year, a small fraction of companies are optimizing and testing their websites to ensure they’re getting the most value from their web traffic. A relatively small group of marketers, usability experts and psychologists are now understanding the important role of conversion rate optimization in improving the results of an online campaign.
Conversion rate optimization is the process of increasing website leads -- without spending more money on generating traffic -- by “optimizing” web page elements such as colors, fonts, messaging, imagery and overall layout, and then testing the different variations to determine which combination is most successful in prompting visitors to take action. In October, more than 20 experts in the field will convene for the two-day Conversion Conference in New York City to educate marketers on this emerging discipline.
Event: Conversion Conference
Dates: October 19-20, 2011
Location: Hilton New York
1335 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
Rates: $1,295 through 9/2; $1,795 after
- Steve Krug – Web usability expert and author of “Don’t Make Me Think” & “Rocket Surgery Made Easy”
- Tim Ash – CEO of leading conversion optimization firm SiteTuners (sitetuners.com) and author of “Landing Page Optimization”
- Amy Africa – Internet marketing & web usability expert, popular speaker and CEO of Eight by Eight
Program Topics (view full agenda)
- Website abandonment – why do visitors leave and how to recover a visitor who has left your site
- Optimizing the online purchase process – emails, landing pages, product & category pages, and order paths
- Testing techniques – A/B testing & multivariate testing
- Developing & using personas to lift conversions
- Using triggers and targeting to create personalized messages
- Conversion rate optimization tactics in social media
- Usability best practices
- Using website analytics
- Case studies, live landing page critiques, ask-the-expert sessions and more
About Conversion Conference
conversionconference.com was founded in 2010 by author Tim Ash, who wrote the bestseller “Landing Page Optimization: The Definitive Guide to Testing & Tuning for Conversions”. It is the only worldwide event series focused exclusively on website conversion rate optimization. Past Conversion Conferences have been held in San Francisco, London, Hamburg, San Jose and Washington DC. Attendees include professionals in marketing and advertising, online/internet marketing, e-commerce, web design, web usability, landing page optimization and conversion rate optimization, as well as CEOs of small and medium sized internet-based businesses.
About Rising Media:
Rising Media produces technology-related events including Data Driven Business Week, eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit, Conversion Conference, Search Marketing Expo, Predictive Analytics World, Internet Marketing Conference, Web Effectiveness Conference and Building Business Capability in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Sweden and Australia. See http://www.risingmedia.com for more information.
For More Information Contact: