Belleville, IL (PRWEB) June 25, 2011
Educational Concepts Unlimited, premier provider of continuing education, is proud to announce their 4-Hour Annuity Suitability training course has been approved in AL, CO, ID, IL, IN, IA, MS, MO, OR, SD, VI, WI, WY and meets the one-time, four (4) hour annuity training course requirement. In addition, this course is available for resident CE credit.
The course provides the mandatory training and education required for licensed producers who desire to or currently sell, solicit or negotiate the sale of annuities.
Non-resident producers selling annuities in these states are required to complete annuity training. If the non-resident has completed training in another state it will satisfy the training requirement, provided the course completed is substantially similar in content to the NAIC annuity course outline.
Featured in the “Annuities Suitability” 4 hour training course is:
- a complete basic understanding of annuities
- examples, references and citations that illuminate complex points of annuities
- comprehensive text with narrative explanation
- importance of annuities and how it benefits the consumer
- obstacles and relevant solutions associated with annuities as they relate to appropriate sales practices, replacement and disclosure requirements.
Classroom courses are available in many states that require it.
Educational Concepts Unlimited, Inc, is proud to offer specific annuity courses in states that adopted the NAIC Suitability in Annuity Transactions Model Regulation recommendation. This Model Regulation was adopted to set standards and procedures for suitable annuity recommendations and to require insurers to establish a system to supervise recommendations so that the insurance needs and financial objectives of consumers are appropriately addressed.