Kansas City, MO (PRWEB) June 26, 2011
Companies that stay connected with their customers fare better than those that don’t, especially during a down economy.
While it is easy to cut back on marketing efforts when budgets are tight, companies that demonstrate how much they appreciate their customers' business can go a long way in maintaining a long-term relationship that will ultimately impact their bottom line.
Sharon Rensenhouse, president of Mano's Corporate Gifts and Promotional Products, offers these unique ways to stand out among competitors:
- Surprise them. Instead of sending corporate gifts during the traditional holidays, send customers a gift when they least expect it. For example, shower customers with thanks during the rainy days of April. Think umbrellas that feature your company logo on them.
- Who are your clients’ favorite sports teams? Send customers a corporate gift of opening game-day goodies, such as nuts, popcorn, chips and dip.
- Special anniversary. A picnic basket of wine and cheese could be the perfect gift for customers' special anniversaries.
- First day of daylight savings time, or first day of summer. Send customers a gift of special barbeque sauce and grill hot pads with your company logo imprinted on them.
- Thank you notes. A simple thank-you note stands out among all of the emails and text messages. "Hand-written thank you notes show customers that you took the time to write them," said Rensenhouse.
"It does not need to be a traditional holiday to show your customers how much you appreciate them," added Rensenhouse. "Tell customers when they least expect it, and be unique! Stand out in the crowd and be remembered next time customers need your company's product or service."
Based in Kansas City, Mo., Mano’s Gifts have been providing customized, unique corporate gifts and promotional products to customers throughout the United States for more than 20 years. Mano’s offers one-of-a-kind selections of gift baskets, ranging from gourmet chocolate baskets to wine baskets. For more information, visit http://www.manosgifts.com.
# # #