Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) June 24, 2011
Chambers and Partners, an annual guide featuring the leading U.S. lawyers and law firms, announced that 9 attorneys from Greenberg Traurig’s Phoenix office have been selected for inclusion in its Chambers USA 2011 guide. Chambers and Partners selects attorneys based upon thousands of interviews with practicing lawyers and with clients around the world. This stringent research and review process yields an exclusive compilation of the leading attorneys in their respective fields.
The following Greenberg Traurig Phoenix attorneys have been honored by Chambers USA in its 2011 Guide:
- Brian H. Blaney - Corporate/M&A
- Rebecca Lynne Burnham - Real Estate
- Robert S. Kant - Corporate/M&A
- Leslie Klein - Labor & Employment: Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Bruce E. Macdonough - Corporate/M&A
- Daniel B. Pasternak - Labor & Employment
- Lawrence J. Rosenfeld - Labor & Employment
- Lesa J. Storey - Real Estate
- Quinn Williams - Corporate/M&A
Additionally, three practice groups in the Greenberg Traurig Phoenix office received top honors:
- Corporate/Mergers and Acquisitions is ranked in Band 1, the top ranking for Arizona Corporate and Securities practice groups.
- The Labor and Employment Group is ranked in Band 1, the top ranking for Arizona for Labor and Employment Law practice groups.
- The Real Estate practice group is ranked in Band 2, a strong selection for Arizona Real Estate practice groups.
For a full listing of the more than 175 Greenberg Traurig attorneys and 65 firm practice areas listed in the 2011 Chambers USA Guide, please click here: http://bit.ly/jliwFa
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, full-service law firm with approximately 1800 attorneys serving clients from more than 30 offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. In the U.S., the firm has more offices than any other among the Top 10 on The National Law Journal’s 2011 NLJ 250. In the U.K., the firm operates as Greenberg Traurig Maher LLP. Greenberg Traurig has a strategic alliance with the independent law firm, Studio Santa Maria in Milan and Rome. The firm was Chambers and Partners' USA Law Firm of the Year in 2007 and among the Top 3 in the International Law Firm of the Year at the 2009 The Lawyer Awards. For additional information, please visit http://www.gtlaw.com.
Contact Person: Susan Kulson
Telephone Number: 602.684.2126 / Email: kulsons(at)gtlaw(dot)com