Pinnacle Aspire introduces fairness and greater accuracy into the evaluation process.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) June 27, 2011
GlobalScholar today announced Pinnacle Aspire, a new performance management software module. This cloud-based software combines professional development and performance management functions into one comprehensive solution that automates and reduces the administrative work involved with performance management, while enabling deeper analysis and more meaningful teacher assessments by correlating them with student data.
“Pinnacle Aspire is built on the principle that empowering teachers means not only providing them with the tools and insights they need to do their job, but it also means providing them with an efficient way to manage and enhance their own professional development and performance,” said Kal Raman, CEO of GlobalScholar. “Teachers gain transparency into the process, metrics and details of their evaluations, and the ability to easily access best practices and professional development content, online from one central location, so they can continually improve their knowledge and skills. Through this greater level of transparency, teacher empowerment and integration with student performance data, Pinnacle Aspire introduces fairness and greater accuracy into the evaluation process.”
Pinnacle Aspire is available as a stand-alone module or can integrate with the Pinnacle Suite instruction management solution, and it supports all aspects of teacher development and evaluation, including:
- On-Boarding & Transitions – enables individualized learning plans for new teachers entering the district or teachers changing subject or grade level specialties.
- Coaching & Mentoring – provides tools for arranging and managing both formal and informal coaching and mentoring relationships.
- Individualized Assessments & Development – determines individual educator skill level using online assessments then provides recommended development plans and resources to facilitate growth.
- Observations & Evaluations – creates a 360-degree view of teacher performance and development by incorporating observations, evaluations, student achievement data and teacher reflections or portfolio samples in one place.
- Professional Development – exposes professional development opportunities along side class curriculum and gradebook tools for increased exposure and timely access to best practices. Educators can register for online and offline courses using the same user interface they use for managing their classroom and tutoring schedules.
- Performance Incentives – provides flexible tools for calculating performance pay and incentives based on configurable performance metrics.
- Workflow Management – eliminates paper-based inefficiencies and provides tools for automated performance management tracking, including centralized storage of certificate and license records and timely expiration notices.
For more information, visit http://www.globalscholar.com or stop by GlobalScholar’s booth (#1303) at the 2011 annual conference of the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE®) in Philadelphia, Penn., June 26 through 29, 2011.
GlobalScholar (http://www.globalscholar.com) is comprised of the education solution offerings of Scantron, GlobalScholar and Spectrum K12. Solutions from GlobalScholar empower educators, parents and students throughout the entire learning lifecycle, helping schools achieve educational excellence. The brand’s offerings provide educators with data and insights needed to advance teacher effectiveness and student performance. GlobalScholar also supports parents and students directly with online services that include tutoring and homework help for students, as well as school matching services/online school finders to help parents find the right school for their child. The brand serves 80 of the largest 100 school districts in the United States, as well as 70 countries and 15 Ministries of Education throughout the world. It partners with some of the most progressive and innovative school systems in America, including recipients of funding from the Race to the Top initiative and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Scantron Corporation is an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings Corp., which also owns Harland Clarke Corp. and Harland Financial Solutions, Inc.