Everyone with a business interest in digital graphics and art can save themselves productive time in the short-term and extra expenditures over a longer timeframe by getting to know PostworkShop.
Colorado Springs, CO (PRWEB) June 29, 2011
Xycod announces the immediate availability of PostworkShop 2. PostworkShop is innovative and modern image editing software, creatively enabling artists, graphic designers and photographers across a broad range of workflows. It supports professional/commercial and enthusiast/student users alike.
The principal new features of the version 2 release of PostworkShop are:
- the capability to switch seamlessly between auto- and manual-painting modes (with the latter supporting pressure-sensitive graphics tablets), coupled with flexible schemes for masking and montage,
- the availability of the program in both 32- and 64-bit code, for both the Apple Mac and Microsoft Windows operating systems, and,
- the introduction of PostworkShop as an Adobe® Photoshop® compatible plug-in.
“Xycod has pursued the on-going development of its PostworkShop product line having always maintained a different perspective on the digital arts”, commented Bela Biro, CEO of the company. “Our intention from day one has been to give users the broadest range of image rendering and painting options within a simple, step-by-step procedural framework. The new release adds greatly to both the sophistications and simplicities intrinsic to our application.”
“Virtually everyone with a business interest in digital graphics and art can save themselves productive time in the short-term and extra expenditures over a longer timeframe by getting to know PostworkShop now”, he added, “whilst also expanding their creative scope and versatility in many instances.”
PostworkShop remains available in three editions: Professional, Artist and Basic.
- The Professional Edition program presents the ultimate in versatility and performance, as best suited to high-end and/or more demanding applications. The availability of 64-bit code here means that very large single images – at sizes exceeding 4000 by 4000 pixels, or equivalent – can be handled. All output rendering yields localized graphic features having very high levels of spatial fidelity. This is a benefit for both graphic design and artistic work featuring outlining, shading, textured patterning and coloration effects. The plug-in mode of operation is also exclusive to the Pro Edition. This allows any Photoshop® user to invoke PostworkShop as a simple extension of their workflow of preference. The Pro Edition also incorporates a batch processing engine customized for animation and video outputs. Plus it contains all of the features of the Artist Edition. It remains priced at $99 - an excellent value for a utility with the feature set now integrated into PostworkShop 2.
- The Artist Edition is a flexible toolkit, newly including Xycod’s manual painting engine. It also incorporates over 400 pre-built filters, which can be used singly or in sophisticated, blended combinations. This edition is aimed at encouraging the user to develop unique styles and artistic techniques. It is priced at $49.
- The Basic Edition program provides a core set of image processing filters. It is intentionally introductory – and is available at present on a free basis, for familiarization purposes.
Xycod – bringing genuine innovation and insights into digital imaging and arts software. “You are the artist, we just make it easy." For more information, please visit http://www.xycod.com. Copyright © 2011 Xycod Informatikai Kft., Budapest, Hungary. All rights reserved.