As a business owner it’s important to know what specific risks exposures your venture faces in order to ensure your company is getting the most out of its California business insurance plan.
Torrance, California (PRWEB) June 29, 2011
In this economy, it is important for any business to learn how to budget money effectively. Post Insurance Services, Inc. has found helpful tips on how to strategize when looking for affordable commercial coverage.
It’s true—all businesses need insurance. However, as a business owner it’s important to know what specific risks exposures one's venture faces in order to ensure the company is getting the most out of its California business insurance plan. The following advice, compiled from “Ten Things to Think About: Saving Money on Business Insurance”, can help any local business determine the best ways to go about saving money on commercial coverage, as well as provides tips to help business owners secure the most effective, customized business insurance available. A few tips that Post Insurance Services, Inc. found most helpful include:
1. Prioritize. Determine what insurance your local laws and your property lease mandate; then pinpoint the additional kinds of losses common to your particular business. Take a complete inventory of all of your business property and determine the value and whether it is worth insuring.
2. Choose a higher deductible. A business can probably withstand the additional expense in the event of a loss, particularly when the alternative is underinsuring.
3. Set up a risk management/loss reduction program. Insurers will often lower coverage rates if a business puts a program into place that will minimize losses from fire, theft, and employee and customer injuries.
4. Compare rates. Once a business owner has determined what kind of insurance the company needs, shop around for the best rate.
5. Use independent contractors. If the business involves hazardous work, consider using independent contractors to do it, but make sure that they carry their own workers' compensation and liability insurance.
After reading these tips, many businesses may start to think, “Where do I start?”—this is where Post Insurance Services, Inc. comes in! The agency has the ability and industry-specific knowledge required to expertly accommodate their clients’ business insurance needs. Post Insurnace Services, Inc. provides the best California business insurance around, and are committed to serving their customers by providing the affordable and reliable insurance. The agency's commercial insurance expertise extends to some of the following:
- Commercial Property
- Business Automobile
- Umbrella/Excess Liability
- California Workers’ Compensation
- Professional Liability/Errors and Omissions
- California Disability Insurance
As part of the risk management and evaluation process, Post Insurance Services, Inc. has been able to design cost-effective insurance programs through creative use of deductibles, self-insured retentions, and other unique tools to limit client exposure to risk and minimize premium expense.
About Post Insurance Services, Inc:
Founded in 1954, Post Insurance Services, Inc. is a full-service CA insurance agency that provides property, liability, auto and workers’ compensation insurance for homeowners and businesses, specializing in unique coverage options for construction, manufacturing and technology, high tech, bio sciences, and high net worth clients. The second generation company is one of the largest family-owned independent agencies in the region. For more information about Post Insurance Services, Inc. visit http://www.postinsurance.com or call 1-800-262-9998.
# # #