Burlington, MA (PRWEB) June 28, 2011
Poorly understood legacy systems are a top barrier to IT modernization. Companies cannot safely reuse (SOA), retire, replace or re-write legacy systems until they understand legacy system function, structure and inter-dependencies.
During this 30-minute webinar, the importance, challenges and economics of understanding legacy code and why it puts people on the fast path to IT modernization will be discussed.
- How well-documented legacy code can:
- Lead to quicker, safer retirement of legacy apps
- Make it easier to integrate legacy functions within an SOA
- Lower risk of time and cost overruns for legacy replacement/migration projects
- Make it easier to make legacy apps web and mobile device accessible
- The System Documentation generated by the Nexaweb Code Analyzer
Tuesday, June 28 at 2PM Eastern
Rob Gagne, SVP Software and Services, Nexaweb Technologies, Inc.
Recording Available - if you can't attend the live webinar, you can still register and receive a link to a recording after the event
Nexaweb Technologies, Inc. is the leader in client/server and legacy application modernization using cloud computing. Nexaweb has modernized more than 450 applications to date -- and is the only company offering a fixed-time, fixed-price guarantee. More than 200 customers, including Aflac, DHL, EMC, Nokia Siemens Networks, Pepsico, Rabobank and US Air Force have leveraged Nexaweb software and services to modernize their applications and transform their businesses. For the latest news and information, follow Nexaweb on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/Nexaweb and visit http://www.nexaweb.com.