People who have little or no experience with holistic products and services, such as Reiki, Feng Shui and crystals often need guidance in the selection of a practitioner.
Staten Island, NY (PRWEB) June 29, 2011
Visiting a Reiki Master and energy practitioner can be a life-changing experience – for the better.
“One of my greatest pleasures is hearing clients describe how their enjoyment of life has enhanced since their first holistic session,” said Reiki Master Valerie R. Gullo, owner of AJNA holistic center and online emporium in Staten Island, N.Y. “People who have little or no experience with holistic products and services, such as Reiki, Feng Shui and crystals often need guidance in the selection of a practitioner.
"Does the practitioner they are considering truly appreciate and respect the holistic arts? Is the practitioner really concerned about the well-being of others? Is the practitioner a qualified expert?”
Before choosing a holistic practitioner, Mrs. Gullo advises consumers to consider these tips:
1) Practitioners should be able to clearly explain how the various holistic products and services they provide can influence the way you feel. If they can’t, go elsewhere.
2) Practitioners should be willing to provide their services as a complement to traditional Western care. If they are unwilling to discuss this with you, move on.
3) Be wary if someone attempts to pull you away from a physician’s care by saying they can “cure” a life-threatening condition with spiritual remedies.
4) Check to see if the practitioner is experienced. For example, it can take years of work and apprenticeship before being designated as a Reiki Master.
5) Make sure you and the practitioner are on the same page when it comes to your overall health. Just as there is no substitute for a quality holistic experience, there is no substitute for quality medical care. If an energy practitioner tells you he or she diagnoses, treats, cures, or prevents diseases – run!
About Valerie R. Gullo of AJNA
Valerie R. Gullo is a noted energy practitioner and Reiki master. AJNA, Mrs. Gullo’s Staten Island, N.Y.-based holistic center and online emporium, offers wellness treatments for body and mind; Feng Shui-guided designs and adjustments for home and workplace; Reiki treatments, personalized chromotherapy (color therapy) sessions, somaenergetic therapy, and other energy-harnessing therapies.
The New York and online showrooms offer exclusive handmade therapeutic crystal jewelry, and wellness-enhancing products for bath, body and home. AJNA is headquarted at 1854 Hylan Blvd., Staten Island, NY, 10305.
The company may be reached at 718-980-7272; e-mailed at Valerie(at)YourAJNA(dot)com, and visited online at http://www.YourAJNA.com.
Media Contact: Barton Horowitz
Relevant Public Relations, LLC
Headquarters: 718 682 1509
Mobile: 917 715 8761
# # #