This is a true practitioner board that will ensure the Institute maintains its focus on the most important topics for healthcare patient experience leaders.
Bedford, TX (PRWEB) June 29, 2011
Reinforcing its commitment to be the leading resource in improving patient experience, The Beryl Institute announces an advisory board of patient experience leaders from healthcare organizations across the United States.
Advisory Board members will provide insights and input on the direction of the Institute, review current resources and offer suggestions on new opportunities and areas of focus. “These leaders have a finger on the pulse of the critical issues influencing patient experience efforts,” said Jason Wolf, executive director of The Beryl Institute. “This is a true practitioner board that will ensure the Institute maintains its focus on the most important topics for healthcare patient experience leaders.”
Members are current patient experience leaders or individuals with significant expertise in the area of service excellence or patient experience in healthcare, and include:
- Samir Batra, National Practice Leader, Patient Services, TVR Communications, Elmhurst, NY
- Paul Clarke, Patient Experience Coordinator, NCH Healthcare System, Naples, FL
- Richard Corder, Assistant Vice President, RMF Strategies, CRICO Strategies, Boston, MA
- Tiffani Darling, Patient Satisfaction Program Manager, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Tria Deibert, Director of Marketing, Patient Experience, Meridian Health, Neptune, NJ
- Tom Dennis, Vice President, Service Excellence, Texas Health Resources, Arlington, TX
- Mary Ann Dragon, Director, Patient & Family Services, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, OH
- Anne Freeman, Manager, Patient Experience, St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare, Orange, CA
- Laura Hamblin, Manager, Patient Satisfaction, St. Elizabeth Healthcare, Edgewood, KY
- Anne L Hooper, Director of Service Excellence, Inova Health System, Falls Church, VA
- Juan Luna, Manager Guest Services, Medical Center Arlington, Arlington, TX
- CJ Merrill, Associate Vice President Service Excellence, St. David's HealthCare, Austin, TX
- Tony Padilla, Director, Patient Affairs, UCLA Health System, Los Angeles, CA
- Marsha Price, ED Operations Manager, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Barb Paine, Director, Service Excellence, St. Mary's Good Samaritan, Mt. Vernon & Centralia, IL
- Michelle Serrato, Manager, Service Excellence, Clovis Community Medical Center, Clovis, CA
- Gaye Smith, Chief Patient Experience & Service Officer, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
For more information on The Beryl Institute Patient Experience Advisory Board, visit http://theberylinstitute.site-ym.com/?page=ADVBOARD.
About The Beryl Institute:
The Beryl Institute serves as the professional home for stakeholders who recognize that the patient experience is an essential element in the execution and evaluation of health care performance. The Institute is committed to improving the patient experience, by serving as a reliable resource for shared information and proven practices, a dynamic incubator of leading research and new ideas and an interactive connector of effective leaders and dedicated practitioners. The Institute is uniquely positioned to develop and publicize cutting-edge concepts focused on improving the patient experience, touching thousands of healthcare executives and patients.
The Beryl Institute defines the patient experience as the sum of all interactions, shaped by an organization’s culture, that influence patient perceptions across the continuum of care.