It's our commitment to provide continuously new products and it’s also our mission to protect the environment for our future generation, thus the continuous effort for a better freewheel.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada (PRWEB) June 30, 2011
DNP of Taiwan, the leader in their industry announces a new 10 speed/11 Tooth Freewheel in order to satisfy the electric bike market demands.
Today's society requires the e-bike to be more than just a simple riding transportation. The new demand in e-bike specification shows a trend to increase the performance efficiency and to enhance the eco-friendly design. DNP’s President Mr. Fuxiong Chen states, “It's our commitment to provide continuously new products and it’s also our mission to protect the environment for our future generation, thus the continuous effort for a better freewheel.” This product is available exclusively in North America at POWERinMOTION.
DNP is now the only Company worldwide to offer two different models of 10 speeds/11 Tooth freewheel to match your e-bike:
· LY-1110HFN: 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.28.32T
· LY-1110MFH: 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.28.34T
This New freewheel offers several advantages:
· Made by nickel and aluminum known as eco-friendly materials. Using the golden alloy for the surface treatment also gives a superior quality & design.
· High standard of quality control such as strength and resistance test over 750kg to ensure the optimal function and product’s durability.
· Easy maintenance and set up with the screwing mechanism.
· 10 speeds freewheel are design with closer gear ratio, provide smoother shifting performance.
The optimized gear ratio combination increase efficiency and improve durability.
· It allow rider to tackle inclines more easily, as well as maneuver down declines more rapidly.
· DNP had designed the 10 speed with tighter tolerances, excellent for trail riding. Any bump on the rear derailleur will have affect on your shifting performance. With tighter gear ratio, you can shift faster and smoother transaction between each gear shifting.
DNP has spent over 40 years in the industry perfecting their products and now offers a wide range of finished products such as cassette sprocket, high end single speed freewheel, grip shifter, F/R derailleur and others various bicycle parts, etc. For more information, please visit DNP website: http://www.dnp.com.tw
# # #