New Site Features Exclusive Travel Offers From Well-Known Travel Brands To Smaller Suppliers Around The World
Tallahassee, FL (PRWEB) June 30, 2011
Travelhoppers.com – a new site that features exclusive travel offers from well-known travel brands to smaller niche suppliers around the world – has partnered with B2C Vacations to promote an incredible summer sale featuring three all-inclusive vacation deals at deluxe oceanside resorts. These discounted vacation packages include roundtrip airfare from many U.S. cities and first-class resort stays in Mexico, Jamaica and Costa Rica. Travelers must hurry to snag these summer sale offers – which must be booked by July 31st, 2011 and are valid for travel this summer and fall!
Here’s a look at the three featured Summer Travel Sale offers (rates are per person and include all package offerings listed; air pricing is based on August & September travel dates; hotel specials may be combined with air from most U.S. cities.):
1. Riviera Maya, Mexico *** 3 Nights/4-Star Resort From $399* pp!
- 3 Nights’ Stay at Grand Riviera Princess All Suites & Spa Resorts
- Hotel Taxes & Gratuity
- All-Inclusive Plan: Unlimited meals and snacks, unlimited beverages, Scuba lesson, non-motorized watersports, Teens club & more
- Roundtrip Airfare from Ft. Lauderdale to Cancun
- Optional Gateway Add-on’s: Miami $47, Atlanta $95, NYC $170, Boston $131, Chicago/DC $115
- Travel Window: Now through 10/31/2011
2. Montego Bay, Jamaica *** 4 Nights/4.5 Star Resort From $739* pp!
- 4 Nights’ Stay at Secrets St. James Montego Bay
- Hotel Taxes & Gratuity
- $200 in Resort Credits (to be used for Spa Treatments, Dinner & Wine)
- All-Inclusive Plan: Unlimited meals and snacks, unlimited domestic beverages, non-motorized watersports, Scuba lesson, nightly entertainment & more
- Roundtrip Airfare from Ft. Lauderdale to Montego Bay
- Optional Gateway Add-on’s: Miami $53, Atlanta $82, NYC/Chicago $169, Boston/DC $153, Baltimore $121
- Travel Window: Now through 12/22/2011
3. Puntarenas, Costa Rica *** 5 Nights/4-Star Resort From $639* pp!
- 5 Nights’ Stay at Doubletree Resort by Hilton Puntarenas
- Hotel Taxes & Gratuity
- All-Inclusive Plan: Unlimited meals and snacks, unlimited domestic beverages and alcoholic drinks, non-motorized watersports, daily kids club program for children, nightly entertainment, Spanish cooking classes and more
- Roundtrip Airfare from Ft. Lauderdale to San Jose
- Optional Gateway Add-on’s: LA/Boston $170, Atlanta/Miami $118, NYC $130, DC $59, Chicago $146
- Travel Window: Now through 12/14/2011
The starting package rates for Summer Sale offers are per person, based on double occupancy and are valid for new bookings made now through July 31st, 2011. Airfare prices were calculated based on coach air on major U.S. certified carriers, using August & September travel dates. Airfare rates are based on pricing at time of printing and may change and be subject to increase based on U.S. departure city, booking date, travel period and availability at time of booking. Package rates do not include international airfare taxes and fees up to $118 per person. An additional Costa Rica departure tax ($26 pp) must be paid to local authorities. All-inclusive resort features vary by resort and package prices are not valid for groups.
Travelhoppers.com is a travel website dedicated to the proposition that it’s all about value. The company provides consumers with free access to the largest, frequently updated repository of travel companies brochures and travel specialists on the Internet. All via one site, Travelhoppers.com brings travelers unabridged information directly from 3000+ tour operators, packagers, cruise lines, destinations and other travel suppliers; as well as insight from travel industry veterans, first-hand knowledge from travel writers and feedback from other consumers; and a means to connect with travel specialists for assistance with travel planning.
About B2C Vacations
B2C Vacations is a discount travel site providing travelers to the Caribbean, Mexico and Costa Rica with the best deals available in the industry. To assist our customers with their travel needs, they have a full service call center as well as a very easy to use online booking engine. Unlike other online travel companies, B2C Vacations does not require full payment at time of booking and thus gives you more flexibility with your vacation budget. They will always try to match any lower price you may have found elsewhere, because they strive to be certain you get the best deal! For those looking for a destination wedding or group or incentive travel, B2C Vacations has a professional group department that can assist you with all your needs and who are fully trained to provide you with the best hotel choices possible.
Marlene Oliver, NJC Communications
305-491-0512, moliver (at) njccorp(dot)com
Cassie Dittrich, NJC Communications
802-522-0714, cdittrich (at) njccorp(dot)com