The winners demonstrate that clicks, email opens, forms completed or response rates are no longer the primary marketing metrics. BtoB organizations have embraced a new wave of measurement, focused primarily on revenue contribution and ROI.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ (PRWEB) June 30, 2011
DemandGen Report (DGR), a targeted e-media publication covering strategies and solutions that help companies better align sales and marketing, is honoring 10 BtoB organizations that have utilized automation tools and tactics in its third annual Sales & Marketing Alignment Awards.
Winning organizations are recognized for their accomplishments in driving revenue by upgrading lead generation and lead management programs and leveraging marketing automation technology.
“The winners demonstrate that clicks, email opens, forms completed or response rates are no longer the primary marketing metrics,” said Andrew Gaffney, Editor of DemandGen Report. “BtoB organizations have embraced a new wave of measurement, focused primarily on revenue contribution and ROI.”
The following BtoB organizations have been honored with Sales & Marketing Alignment Awards:
1. San Bruno, CA-based Aconex, a SaaS business that runs online collaboration platforms
2. Austin, TX-based Bazaarvoice, a SaaS social commerce solution
3. Austin, TX-based CompassLearning, an educational software company
4. Redmond, WA-based Concur, a provider of integrated travel and expense management
5. Seattle, WA-based F5 Networks, an application delivery network provider
6. Rochester, NY-based Kodak Graphic Communication Group, a unit of Eastman Kodak
7. Atlanta, GA-based Paymetric, a provider of integrated and secure electronic payment
processing and tokenization solutions
8. Stafford, TX-based SalesStaff, a provider of demand generation services
9. Palo Alto, CA-based Skype, a text, video and voice sharing service
10. Ada, MI-based USA Financial, an insurance and annuity wholesaler and securities broker dealer
Winners of the Sales & Marketing Alignment Awards were chosen based on innovation of automation technology driving the ability to:
- Significantly increase lead generation metrics
- Eliminate manual and batch-and-blast strategies
- Enhance marketing campaign effectiveness and extend brand outreach
- Better identify and transfer high quality leads
- Build rich prospect databases
- Nurture prospects soundly throughout the pipeline
A complimentary report of the 2011 Sales & Marketing Alignment Awards Report is available for download here.
The 2010 installment of the Sales & Marketing Alignment Awards profiled six leading organizations based on methods and tools adopted to utilize lead scoring, email and web tracking, and social media to improve quality leads and efficiency within sales and marketing teams. All award winners demonstrated increased ROI following program implementation.
DemandGen Report is a targeted e-media publication spotlighting the strategies and solutions that help companies better align sales and marketing organizations, and ultimately, drive growth. A key component of DGR’s coverage focuses on the sales and marketing automation tools that enable companies to better measure and manage multi-channel demand generation efforts.
DemandGen Report is a division of G3 Communications, a digital media agency founded in 2006 to provide customized solutions for business-focused clients. Since its formation, G3 has doubled its revenues each year by providing customized content and lead generation programs for BtoB marketers that show demonstrable ROI and support marketing and sales initiatives. The company’s team of content professionals provides expertise in creating call-to-action and thought leadership content.