Plainview, NY (PRWEB) June 30, 2011
Fastrack Healthcare Systems, Inc. announced today release of Version 2010SP3 of their Enterprise Software for HME, Infusion Pharmacies and Home Health Care Agencies. The new version features over 100 enhancements designed to increase productivity as well as the new 5010 transaction sets for claims submission for which Fastrack has received approval from CEDI.
According to Spencer Kay, President of Fastrack, “We are very excited about this release as many of the new features are based on input from our clients. The new functionality that provides even greater automation has been added throughout the entire system. This release is another example of how Fastrack continues to find ways to help providers reduce operating costs by gaining greater efficiencies.”
A major enhancement is a new tool that aids providers in analyzing trends over a period of time to predict purchasing requirements. The system analyzes the quantities purchased and sold by product during a particular timeframe and makes purchasing recommendations taking into consideration quantity on hand and the minimum stocking levels required by the provider.
This release includes a direct EDI interface to the VGM Buying Group for providers to send patient order information to their CPAP dropship program. Fastrack also provides EDI connectivity for On-line purchasing to McKesson, Invacare Supply Group, Independence and other vendors.
Some of the major enhancements include:
- Automated AR balancing report with extensive drill down capabilities
- Enhancements to the Custom Forms Generator that allows the user to design their own forms
- Checks for FDA compliance has been added to the Delivery application including the ability to capture mileage per vehicle
- Additional functionality for tracking provider’s supplied equipment within a facility by room for the equipment by patient
- Integration with the ADP Time and Attendance System
- A quick method to add rental months if a capped rental item was previously supplied by another provider
- A simplified way to copy special prices from one carrier to another eliminating the need to rekey data
- Automatic alerts have been introduced in 15 additional area of the system a tool designed to make the user aware of company determined criteria
Fastrack is the leading supplier of software & technology to Home Medical Equipment providers, Durable Medical Equipment, Respiratory Providers, Home Infusion Pharmacies & Home Healthcare Agencies. Only Fastrack offers a solution for each individual segment of Home Care as well as one system encompassing virtually every clinical, operational and financial aspect of a provider’s business, offering several or all of these product/service lines within one integrated Microsoft SQL database. For further information contact FASTRACK Healthcare Systems, Inc. 255 Executive Drive, Plainview, N.Y. 11803; 1-800-520-2325, fax: 516-349-8875, or e-mail them at: info(at)fastrk(dot)com or visit their Website: http://www.onlyfastrack.com
# # #