Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) July 01, 2011
Vinegar is a great way to boost the flavor of your meat before and during grilling or cooking. Vinegar can be used as a marinade, sauce or combined with the meat to prepare it for grilling or cooking. Do you have recipes for meat entrees that use vinegar to prepare it for grilling or cooking? Here’s your chance to share your recipe and win $500! The Vinegar Institute is proud to announce the “Summer Meat Grilling and Cooking” Recipe Sweepstakes, now available on http://www.versatilevinegar.org.
In September, one Grand Prize winner will receive a $500 cash prize. In addition, the grand-prize winners and runners up (honorable mentions) will receive recognition via a press release. All participants’ recipes that meet sweepstakes criteria will be featured on the website.
How to Enter:
Simply fill out the online form at http://www.versatilevinegar.org. Sorry, but since this is an online sweepstakes, only recipes submitted via the online form will be accepted. In order to qualify, the recipe must meet the following criteria:
● The recipe must be an original.
● The recipe must include one or more retail vinegar varieties as an ingredient.
● All ingredients and exact amounts of each must be listed.
● Ingredients must be easily found (not too exotic – the easier the better).
● The recipe must contain specific cooking instructions (temperature, time, and etc., as appropriate).
● The recipe must include the number of servings.
● All of the fields on the online form must be completed.
Sweepstakes Rules (To view all the sweepstakes official rules, visit http://www.versatilevinegar.org):
● Recipes must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. EDT on September 15, 2011 to be eligible.
● Incomplete entries will not be eligible.
● Submission of recipe grants The Vinegar Institute the right to edit, publish and market your recipe as it sees fit without any attribution or compensation.
● No employees of The Vinegar Institute, their related subsidiaries and affiliate companies are eligible.
● Entrants must be 18 or older.
● Only residents of the United States are eligible.
● Judges decisions are final.
● All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
● Void where prohibited.
● Only recipes submitted via the online form will be considered.
For more information, contact The Vinegar Institute at 404-252-3663, or visit the website for sweepstakes details at http://www.versatilevinegar.org.