The new rules of selling online allow anyone in the ecommerce space to go viral, and 3DCart 4 gives small shops the ability to accomplish this on their own without paying out to a big brand middleman.
Tamarac, FL (PRWEB) July 05, 2011
Ecommerce software provider 3DCart today launched 3DCart 4, an updated shopping cart suite with new features to help online businesses grow their businesses through group buying, marketing automation and better product visibility.
In addition to direct Groupon and Living Social integrations, the new version of 3DCart includes simple tools for online businesses to run their own group buying campaigns to bring more attention to their brands and increase sales through viral marketing.
“The new rules of selling online allow anyone in the ecommerce space to go viral, and 3DCart 4 gives small shops the ability to accomplish this on their own without paying out to a big brand middleman,” 3DCart founder and CEO Gonzalo Gil said. “We developed this release with the intention of changing the game for online businesses by helping them accomplish more in less time and with less hassle.”
The biggest new features include:
- Daily Deals – Online stores can feature a “daily deal” on the homepages of their websites to help draw in more traffic, feature specific products and go viral.
- Group Deals – One of the first group buying features available from a shopping cart software provider, the new “Group Deals” tool gives online stores the ability to feature their own group deals without paying out to a middleman.
- Make An Offer – Converting more sales is a snap with “Make An Offer,” which allows customers to bid on items. If the bid falls within a pre-designated percentage margin, the sale is closed. If not, the administrator has the ability to accept or decline the sale.
- Autoresponders – Set and forget autoresponders—preprogrammed emails that go out based on customer activity and designations—to build brand loyalty.
- Feedback – Collect more leads, generate more sales and keep customers happy with easy-to-implement feedback tabs.
3DCart 4 also includes new features like “Quick View” to preview products and buy directly from the category page; “Quick Cart” to preview products in the customer’s shopping cart without leaving the page; “Facebook Send Button” to allow customers to quickly and easily share products over Facebook; “Facebook Open Graph Meta Tags” that allows customers to “Like” your store directly from your website; “Recently Viewed Items” for customers to return to product pages they previously visited; integration with Australia Post; warehouse location updates; and updated order sorting.
Finally, the new version of 3DCart brings new partnerships to life, including IDology, Shipwire, 4-Tell, AdRoll, NextBee, Listrak, Olark, MoIP, Shopatron, Interac and Austpay.
For more information on 3DCart 4 and the new features, visit http://www.3dcart.com/sneak-peek-4.html.
3DCart (http://www.3dcart.com), located in Tamarac, Florida, is a complete ecommerce software solution for merchants to build, promote and grow their online business. The company's services include the tools, advice, support, and technology to manage an entire online operation. Since 1997, 3DCart has been developing internet solutions for small to medium size businesses. Today, 3DCart is an Inc. 5000 company, a Visa PCI Certified provided and a pioneer in Mobile Commerce and Social Marketing.
# # #